Gap Hate Express group.

Tonik

11 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Just so you are mentally prepared for what is going to happen...about 3 hours into the slab part Wed I am going to get in the left lane and drop back beside you.  Kick on the cruise control, prop my feet up on the highway pegs, take a hit from my bottled water in my cup holder and a few hits on my vap while blasting Born to be Wild from the stereo. then flip you of and then go back up front.

Well....I can do this... :bicycle:

34 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I will let Tim ride the Multistrada. $50/hour, and he has to fill the tank on his dime. 

So I am paying for you to go on vacation and paying for your vacation? Sounds like a sweet setup. You ride the Daytona for $75/hour and you got a deal.

• Upvote 1

With @Howabusa possibly being in we are at 10. So if you expressed an interest prior to this post you are in. If you didn't sorry but:

THIS GROUP IS NOW CLOSED. PERIOD.

Hauling 10 bikes across the smokies is all I am willing to do. It is just too much to keep everyone together and happy.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Tonik said:

With @Howabusa possibly being in we are at 10. So if you expressed an interest prior to this post you are in. If you didn't sorry but:

THIS GROUP IS NOW CLOSED. PERIOD.

Hauling 10 bikes across the smokies is all I am willing to do. It is just too much to keep everyone together and happy.

Split into 2 groups Nancy.  It ain't that hard.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I sure hope some mod doesn't delete all your messages in this thread where you expressed an interest.

Good thing we have mods that we can trust here............................ you can remove the tentative near my name on the first post as I am goin!

Waiting on @Blitz to buy a bike. He's making me nervous letting it come down to less than a month away from the trip.

:lol:

Edited by TimTheAzn

I'm suddenly interested now that this group is closed.  It seems kinda exclusive

With 8-10 riders you are already going to split apart in the twisty bits due to traffic and people choosing to ride different paces.  Just make it official and have a group A/B with 2 group leaders.  Everyone can reassemble for gas stops & meals and on the slab  :dunno:  

• Upvote 1