unOFFICAL groups for Epic ride.

Tonik

Epic ride groups  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a group.

• Fast
    • Medium Fast
    • Toniks Medium'ish group of hate and donuts.
    • Medium
    • Slow
    • Lead the group I signed up for
    • Sweep the group I signed up for

Fat fingered this on my phone so now I'm in both medjum groups.  Guess I'll have to eat Tonik's donuts of hate and ride with Helmutt.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DAC said:

Fat fingered this on my phone so now I'm in both medjum groups.  Guess I'll have to eat Tonik's donuts of hate and ride with Helmutt.

Fixed. If you F up like DAC did let me know.  Regular peeps can't change their votes for some reason. I have alerted the incompetent powers that be about this issue.

Thanks for this.  The route is extremely easy for this so I imagined it wouldn't be difficult to find leaders.   

If needed, I'll of course lead the med-fast group, but I really want to focus more on video/pics for this event so I don't want to be tied to that, but obviously in the event we need it, I'd be happy to lead as well. 

3 hours ago, Shoop said:

Signed up for slow group.

Happy to sweep. If a leader is needed, I could be talked into it if the sweeper has a Sena.

Chris

Chris, If you would lead, I could run sweeper. I have a Sena system.

The HATE group will be leaving last, so anyone that wants to drop up or down can just pull over and wait for us. However you MUST make your group aware and you MUST do so before you turn left on 78. That is the first turn...the HATE group will be turning right. We run the route backwards so we can flip off the other groups.

• Upvote 2

I'm only coming if I can connect my Sena with Paul's so he can hear me sing the entire ride.

Edit: Looks like we are gonna be in different groups. Sorry you wont be able to hear my beautiful voice. It's like a mixture of Fergie, and Jesus.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Then after shooting you for trying to pair to me I would shoot myself for having a sena in the first place.

Some of our bikes don't come with FM radios and Police Scanners.  We need to buy those accessories for our helmets. 

• Upvote 3

Hey Pauly you can borrow my Sena for the ride. The only time its get use anymore is when I got to use my uncles riding mower. Put the helmet on, turned the music up and leaned in to every damn corner I could

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Hey Pauly you can borrow my Sena for the ride. The only time its get use anymore is when I got to use my uncles riding mower. Put the helmet on, turned the music up and leaned in to every damn corner I could

He has one. LOL.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Some of our bikes don't come with FM radios and Police Scanners.  We need to buy those accessories for our helmets. 

I get the entire weather band too.

2 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Can I borrow it, so I can entice people to try and pair with me...so I can shoot them?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I only picked the Haterade ride because I want a donut. Once I've consumed said donut, all bets are off. 

I do whatever I want, whenever I want, as hard as I want. 

image.jpeg

I see your plan, you want to sweep whatever group I am in so you can stare at my perfect ass all day....I get it.

@Tonik can I borrow your assless chaps?

1 minute ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Ok so I'm the out of towner . . . what is this "Hate/Donuts" group about? lol

It is led by an asshat that hates pretty much everyone and everything. Except donuts which he brings a bunch of. You get a donut even if you are not in the group.

He rides a giant couch but is fast as hell, relatively speaking. A tad over medium as described in the op. All of the Ducati's that have followed him except one has crashed.

He rides the route backwards, so he can flip off the other groups as they pass.

• Tonik unpinned this topic