unOFFICAL groups for Epic ride.

Tonik

Epic ride groups  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a group.

• Fast
    • Medium Fast
    • Toniks Medium'ish group of hate and donuts.
    • Medium
    • Slow
    • Lead the group I signed up for
    • Sweep the group I signed up for

I am in Med-Fast w/Derek & Whaler.  I will be taking some video as well, so I will be moving around to get the whole group.  Hell with the hate parade, you can have your donuts!

7 minutes ago, Wolfman1 said:

I am in Med-Fast w/Derek & Whaler.  I will be taking some video as well, so I will be moving around to get the whole group.  Hell with the hate parade, you can have your donuts!

The real way to stick it to the hate parade is eat one of their doughnuts and then not ride in their group!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

The real way to stick it to the hate parade is eat one of their doughnuts and then not ride in their group!

I always give everyone a donut no matter what group they are in. Yours will be extra special.

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I sucked more than usual, I was off my game. Never recovered from that light rain mentally. I blame the great slide of 2015 for that.

Between new tires and randomly damp roads, I wasn't about to haul ass. :)

On 5/23/2016 at 5:44 PM, Casper said:

Between new tires and randomly damp roads, I wasn't about to haul ass. :)

That was a interesting time. Watched the fast group slowly walk away once I got on damp roads lol. I just dont have anywhere near the same confidence as dry roads....for good reason lol.

• Tonik unpinned this topic
On 5/25/2016 at 9:38 AM, TimTheAzn said:

That was a interesting time. Watched the fast group slowly walk away once I got on damp roads lol. I just dont have anywhere near the same confidence as dry roads....for good reason lol.

Keep smooth on the throttle and trust what you feel.  The bike will tell you if you are giving it too much. 

• Upvote 1