02 RC51 for sale

SV rider

I have a 2002 RC51 for sale, asking $5200 16k miles runs great I just don't ride it much and don't need it anymore, has two brothers exhaust, after market levers, clear double bubble windscreen, comes with rear passenger seat as well. Attached is the craigslist ad for it with my contact info 

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/5501352363.html

Haha I saw Justin posted this. Then some ignorant Columbus Riders members were like oh the gsxr750 is faster blah blah blah. When I say ignorant I am not referring to it being faster, I'm referring to them not knowing what this bike really is.

Nice bike. GLWS.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Idiot said:

Where do the inside-the-outbelt naer-do-wells post their tripe?

Its spread out between a few facebook groups. Columbus Riders mainly. I get much of my daily entertainment from that group just reading posts and comments. But lets not get off topic. Someone buy this thing!

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, Tim and I have discussed the ignorance of the CR crowd at length. There are a few good riders and even less good people in that group. I remain a member to communicate with the handful of those guys, but the entertainment value is off the charts.

Stupidity runs rampant.