Gap bed thread

Tonik

I just booked a room at Fontana for Wednesday through Sunday for double queen beds. If anyone needs a room, I have a spare bed open.

I might be down to split the room with ya for Wednesday night. I'm in a cabin the rest of the weekend but might get there a day early. Don't commit me to it wait and see if you can sell the bed for the whole weekend.

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

I might be down to split the room with ya for Wednesday night. I'm in a cabin the rest of the weekend but might get there a day early. Don't commit me to it wait and see if you can sell the bed for the whole weekend.

Sorry, had my days off and I just called and changed the room over to Friday through Sunday

• 4 weeks later...

Does anybody have an extra bed or a room that they want to share? I am not paying $130 a night for a lodge room! I am thinking that I may just camp at Deals Gap Resort for Thurs., Friday, and Saturday nights.

Edited by Howabusa

On 5/30/2016 at 2:40 PM, Howabusa said:

Does anybody have an extra bed or a room that they want to share? I am not paying $130 a night for a lodge room! I am thinking that I may just camp at Deals Gap Resort for Thurs., Friday, and Saturday nights.

I won't be able to make it for sure now. You can take my spot in a lodge room.

8 minutes ago, Casper said:

Oh that sucks man. 

Yeah, I have been traveling so much lately.  San Francisco to Germany the next week, back a week traveling locally, China last week, and back to San Francisco next week. I will make it down this summer for a ride or two.

On June 1, 2016 at 10:22 PM, marlboro man said:

They charged Me 13% tax that's nuts

Pretty sure  that's state, county, and 6% occupancy tax. Occupancy tax is supposed to pay for tourism improvements like those artsy fartzy places that no one goes to and those free pamphlets that actually probably cost you $5 each. 

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Artists are stupid, aren't they? 

"Hey, that's a cool looking motorcycle!"

So let's build an entire Arts complex funded by tax dollars, which people complain about as above, so artists can sell paintings and crafty things.

Why not a Farmers market or a mechanical engineering complex.

• Tonik unpinned this topic