New guy from Wooster Ohio

Anselm Dewar

What's up guys? The names Anselm, but I go by Ace and finally took ownership of a 2000 Suzuki Gixxer 750 (First bike)

A little about myself, I'm a pilot, comedian (of sorts) a dancer originally from New Jersey and up here for a few more months until I move back to Florida.

I was into the import car scene for a good 10+ years then I had to focus on my studies and career. I've had my endorsement for about 11 and riding when I can for about 7.

Would love to meet up with some folks in the Cleveland/Akron/Canton area sometime.

I still consider myself a beginner, although I like spirited runs (who doesnt) but yea, I'm trying to have kids and shit haha.

Oh and I don't like, but LOVE girls. Smexy ones. 

Hit me up!

Welcome to the forums. Yea, you'll want to explorer 83 heading South out of Wooster.   Once you get through Millersburg the road gets real enjoyable.  You can go as far south as you want on that road and you can maintain a nice spirited pace.  As a beginner, though, I'd highly advise you travel the road a few times before going too spirited.  

A lot of us guys run that road a ton heading down to SEO.   Looking forward to meeting you sometime, Maverick.  (I'm sure that's not the first time you've heard that)

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the OR community!  Another vote to head south on 83 past Millersburg.  You will see some great roads in southern Ohio if you like curves and the countryside.  I ride with a couple of guys from the forum and we usually get together in Wooster and head south on 83 for the whole day.  We put on a little over 500 mi a few Saturdays ago.

• Upvote 1

On 4/27/2016 at 0:08 AM, DerekClouser said:

Welcome to the forums. Yea, you'll want to explorer 83 heading South out of Wooster.   Once you get through Millersburg the road gets real enjoyable.  You can go as far south as you want on that road and you can maintain a nice spirited pace.  As a beginner, though, I'd highly advise you travel the road a few times before going too spirited.  

A lot of us guys run that road a ton heading down to SEO.   Looking forward to meeting you sometime, Maverick.  (I'm sure that's not the first time you've heard that)

Haha, actually you're the first. I do get the "Oh you're an Ace? What a fitting name" 

Regardless thanks for the info!Safety is my priority so I'll be sure to go over the road a few times before I really go in at it.

19 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

Welcome to the OR community!  Another vote to head south on 83 past Millersburg.  You will see some great roads in southern Ohio if you like curves and the countryside.  I ride with a couple of guys from the forum and we usually get together in Wooster and head south on 83 for the whole day.  We put on a little over 500 mi a few Saturdays ago.

Well depending if I get my headlight and brake light issue fixed, I'll be down to meet up in Wooster this Sunday for some BWW and a nice little ride. Maybe not 500 miles as I'm on call starting at 2pm, but I'm sure we can put some miles in!