Chatterbox Bluetooth Comms for Sale

JohnG

You get all the pieces and parts you see including the original box and owners manual for $50 firm.  The one unit in the bag that says "No talk path" means just that, no voice transmission.  However, you can listen with this unit, which can be quite handy for a passenger that you don't need to hear but that you can talk to...  The other unit works perfectly.

The batteries are still good and will last about six hours of continuous talk time.  More than that on standby.  I primarily used one in my commuter lid so I could take and receive cell phone calls.  It works amazingly well for that.  There are a total of three headsets, so you could install one in each of three helmets and then just plug in the comm unit in whichever helmet you wanted to wear.  Two with boom mics, one with the mic that glues to the inside of the helmet.

Ask away with questions on here.  I get notifications on the Droid.  Message me here if you want a phone call...

Edited by JohnG
sp

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda surprised that there haven't been any inquiries  :dunno:

This is a nice setup that has served me well.  On cell phone calls, people are really surprised when they find out I'm on the bike.  Pair the unit with any other bluetooth device and listen while you ride.  Music, gps, smartphone, etc. Some people voice concerns about "distracted riding," but that's never been a problem for me...

Bump!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How about some feedback?  Maybe I'm missing something here...  A bluetooth, handsfree headset with extras for making and receiving phone calls while you ride for $40 ?  What's not to like?