F U UPS

Tonik

Paid 60 bucks Monday to overnight my ECU to Ivan in NY who re-flashes them so my couch will do wheelies.  :springer:

Should have been there today.  It is sitting in the UPS facility 7 miles from Ivan's shop and they just updated the schedule saying it won't be there tomorrow.  Fuckers.

Never had a problem with UPS but FedEx all the time will have a tracking that says out for delivery so I'm waiting for it then for what ever reason it goes back to the terminal and is reschedule for the next day. That pisses me off to no end and it happens s a lot.

Yea, I will do that. Have the paged bookmarked.  But I want it delivered on time.  That is what I hired them to do.  They have one job, deliver my fucking package.  Casper must work there.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yea, I will do that. Have the paged bookmarked.  But I want it delivered on time.  That is what I hired them to do.  They have one job, deliver my fucking package.  Casper must work there.

After working in Logisitcs as my first job out of college, I immediately understood why shit gets messed up all the time

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

Lol, ivan just called to get my credit card info and is shipping it today.

Fed Ex.

He turns things around fast.  Have spent many hours on the phone with Ivan, his customer support is second to none.

God damn UPS.

Ordered moonshine supplies for the gap trip.  Ground from where I get it is 3 days according to UPS.  Shipped Tuesday, scheduled delivery is next Tuesday..which is 5 business days.  Fuckers.

Just now, jporter12 said:

Except they left it with your wife!  Now you may have to PAY dearly to get it back! :lol:

When you get to be my age you realize that with wives the best plan is to pay it forward.  I have been tiling the basement bathroom all week.  I am good to go.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, whaler said:

Have you rode it yet?

I am like a kid on Christmas morning when it comes to bike parts that are performance oriented.

Just got back from my 40 mile test course.  Through the valley, up and down the side roads in it.  Nice combo of sweepers, kinda curvy sections and elevations changes.  Then a decent freeway run back.

It runs like a raped ape, Whole new bike. I might be leading a fast group on the epic ride. Engine is also running considerably cooler.

However, in a couple of spots it has a slight ping, that concerns me.  70 mph in 5th which is 3K and right in the sweetspot for hp/torque on this bike if I go WOT it pings.  Can also make it do it in 4th at 2K up a hill, but that is too low a gear for that situation.

48 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Just got back from my 40 mile test course.  Through the valley, up and down the side roads in it.  Nice combo of sweepers, kinda curvy sections and elevations changes.  Then a decent freeway run back.

It runs like a raped ape, Whole new bike. I might be leading a fast group on the epic ride. Engine is also running considerably cooler.

However, in a couple of spots it has a slight ping, that concerns me.  70 mph in 5th which is 3K and right in the sweetspot for hp/torque on this bike if I go WOT it pings.  Can also make it do it in 4th at 2K up a hill, but that is too low a gear for that situation.

Go to 6th gramps........

oh wait... Lololol

Just now, JackFlash said:

Try high test?

Octane booster?

I am on high test already.  Not going to dick around with octane booster, I would need a trailer to be able to haul enough on our way out west this summer. :lol: