Hypothetical Deals Gap trip Moonshine thread.

Tonik

Vote if you are going.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one.

• Real corn whisky moonshine. I'm batshit insane.
    • Unaged Bourbon because it's metro sexual.
    • Apple Pie. Tasty and sane is my motto.
    • Russian Vodka. If its good enuf for Stalin its good enuf for me.

So, hypothetically say someone here was going on the gap trip and was pretty good at making moonshine.  Which should he bring, hypothetically.  Vote above.

Please only vote if you are going and will be drinking some.

Straight up corn moonshine.170 proof apx. Tastes like an ass and burns like a mofo and will make you crazy drunk in a heartbeat. I'm serious, crazy drunk in a heartbeat. Like you will miss the rest of the night drunk.

Apple pie moonshine.  70 proof apx.  Uses the above as a base, then flavored. Very tasty stuff.

Unaged Bourbon. 95 proof apx. Unaged because there isn't enough time to ferment, distill and then oak age.  It needs a good three months in an oak barrel. So it will be a tad harsh.

Russian Potato Vodka.  80 proof apx.  It's vodka, very tasty if you are a vodka fan.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

Just don't let some asshole chug a ton of it after already consuming too much captain and Coke without knowing its moonshine. Bad things happen

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Just don't let some asshole chug a ton of it after already consuming too much captain and Coke without knowing its moonshine. Bad things happen

Bad for you. Hilarious for everyone else. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I like the unaged bourbon. I get the Jim Bean Jacobs Ghost every now and then.

Well, since it is for you..I will bring down some aged bourbon too. I am not a bourbon fan, but this stuff is really good.  Totally nailed the last couple of batches and they have been properly aged.

That is what I am bring Saturday btw. Lower proof but very tasty.

Edited by Tonik

48 minutes ago, OsuMj said:

I was at a cookout where something similar happened... it was bad for them and everybody else.  

I sucked vomit out of a strangers throat with a turkey baster and ripped his shit filled pants while trying to turn his 250lb+ body to a position that he wouldn't be choking on said vomit.  Then nobody wanted to eat hotdogs and play corn hole anymore :(

Holy shit I'm laughing hysterically. :lol:

Please tell me it's someone I know...

He's not on here as far as I know....

I laughed quite a but over this too... might have had something to do with the adrenaline... I'm sure me standing around laughing after didn't put people in the cookout mood either.

That whole night was ridiculous.

27 minutes ago, OsuMj said:

He's not on here as far as I know....

I laughed quite a but over this too... might have had something to do with the adrenaline... I'm sure me standing around laughing after didn't put people in the cookout mood either.

That whole night was ridiculous.

But is he on CR.....

So the sensible Tonik wants to close the poll and bring the weak stuff. The hateful Tonik wants to close the poll and bring the insane stuff and watch you asshats shit yourself and drown in your own puke.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, max power said:

Bring the good shit or we'll all call you a pussy. 

Actually, I can do both since the good shit is the base for the apple pie version that the two girls want me to bring.  Just make a double batch and not convert it all.

No offense intended to the one girl that is an actual girl.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Actually, I can do both since the good shit is the base for the apple pie version that the two girls want me to bring.  Just make a double batch and not convert it all.

No offense intended to the one girl that is an actual girl.

I am a lightweight now. Bite me. 

• 2 weeks later...