Newbie here in Columbus area.

Haas75

Hello all. Just joined the forum. I have been riding for 20+ years. I was looking for ideas for local rides and came across a video of Epic Ride. I think it was 2014. That is how I found this forum. I tried to upload a picture, but everything I tried was too big. I'll have to try again later. 

Not really. The site software comes preset to a pretty low limit. @Casper raised it and it was all good. Then there was a software update that undid his fix.  He is aware and will get to it soon

But yea for now offsite hosting will work.

• Upvote 1

On 4/12/2016 at 10:30 AM, TimTheAzn said:

Yea, I get that a lot too, I don't understand this "its too big" nonsense.

Welcome!

Ok, in first...

"That's what she said"  ( I don't understand this "its too big" nonsense. )

LOL!!! :)

C'mon just too easy...

On the other hand...

I think the site wants you to host your photos on an external site and just insert a link to them. Saves on storage space. I guess Google photos can work for that. 

Seems to work better, even if you use google or the like...

Edited by Strictly Street

On 4/12/2016 at 10:27 AM, Haas75 said:

Hello all. Just joined the forum. I have been riding for 20+ years. I was looking for ideas for local rides and came across a video of Epic Ride. I think it was 2014. That is how I found this forum. I tried to upload a picture, but everything I tried was too big. I'll have to try again later. 

On 4/12/2016 at 10:30 AM, TimTheAzn said:

Yea, I get that a lot too, I don't understand this "its too big" nonsense.

Welcome!

On 4/16/2016 at 4:05 PM, hiro said:

I think the site wants you to host your photos on an external site and just insert a link to them. Saves on storage space. I guess Google photos can work for that. 

Could one/all of you three describe more what your issue is....what are you uploading, what device, what steps are you using to upload it (what part of OR are you using) what is the exact wording of the error message please.

Neither I nor @Casper can recreate your issue.  The limit is currently huge as far as we can see...but clearly there is a way you folks are doing it that we need to figure out.

Could one/all of you three describe more what your issue is....what are you uploading, what device, what steps are you using to upload it (what part of OR are you using) what is the exact wording of the error message please.

Neither I nor@Casper can recreate your issue.  The limit is currently huge as far as we can see...but clearly there is a way you folks are doing it that we need to figure out.

Well you see, when I get a girl in the bedroom and my pants come off, I get "it's too big" a lot. Idk.

Not surprised you and Casper can't recreate.

Sent from my iPhone.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Well you see, when I get a girl in the bedroom and my pants come off, I get "it's too big" a lot. Idk.

Not surprised you and Casper can't recreate.

Sent from my iPhone.

Sorry man, dick size isn't a learned behavior/nurturing thing. Dick size is a hereditary thing, and you are Asian. And Asian's have small dicks.

• Upvote 2

Welcome! 

I also had trouble uploading pics. I haven't tried since, but I will when I have time.

Right now, in this window, it says "Max total size 0.49MB", for files to attach. I have no idea what it is supposed to be. 

I tried to make my bike my profile picture. (554kb) I have tried many different methods. Upload ( 1 file was larger than the maximum file size of 49.9712kb, and was skipped), URL (wasn't recognized), and Google photo (same as upload). Thank you for helping me understand this size issue.