2006 VFR800

TimTheAzn

So my buddy Jon is looking to sell the VFR he bought from Brian. It currently now has 13,053 miles on it. It's a well known bike here. Only noteworthy item is there are now a few scratches on the left side fairing and bar end from a 0mph drop in his driveway that I witnessed. Still runs like a top. It is just a little more bike than Jon is ready for. No cameros.

2Bros Exhaust

Shorty Levers

Helibars

Cig outlet in stem.

Ram mount.

Color matched rear seat cowl.

PCIII with custom tune.

Upgraded stock shock rebuilt. Pauly put stiffer springs, new fluid and seals on in the forks as well.

Asking 5.2k obo. 

4271ef55b2633d4735bff9ea6c98e5be.jpg

be4e62dd8120cb81bc5a3e464147f4f3.jpg

9bcf6b526399e770f1ddab817a16d6e3.jpg

8e537afc2534fd0f52b3528e2d71cc98.jpg

be388f8bdcbda17f7b38a6d2384933df.jpg

Edited by TimTheAzn

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Apparently Asians are not good at placing ads.  I would suggest you consider putting a price on it, maybe a few pics.

Good point, Brian didnt ride it around enough for people to know what it looked like.

b9ae661741de19cb2e25e49e85d349a4.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

Updated. No Camaros.

he's probably just being a smart ass on my account and ever changing mind :D

Wish I could buy it back, I miss that damn thing but I already didn't have enough time to ride so come july it'll likely be even less

If you get someone here to actually admit that they saw you riding ill believe it :).

I'll definitely say I've put more miles on it than the two previous owners in the last year :).

Edited by TimTheAzn

You mis understand his post. Let me interpert Asian for you:

In the last year he put more miles on it than the previous two owners did the entire time they had it.

Odd that he sucks at english being raised by white people. Woulda thought he sucked at what ever Asian he is. He is probably wrong, we have already proven he sucks at math.

17 hours ago, Tonik said:

You mis understand his post. Let me interpert Asian for you:

In the last year he put more miles on it than the previous two owners did the entire time they had it.

Odd that he sucks at english being raised by white people. Woulda thought he sucked at what ever Asian he is. He is probably wrong, we have already proven he sucks at math.

Well that's not possible either since I was the 2nd owner and it only had 1700 miles on it when I bought it and was over 12 when I sold it.

So on that note if anyone has any questions on the bike I will answer everything and anything about it. It's a phenomenal bike and I was poised to buy it back in the fall but then I found out about the twins and that changed everything

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

What was done to the suspension again?

Upgraded stock shock rebuilt to withstand the likes of a larger man as myself. Pauly put stiffer springs, new fluid and seals on in the forks as well

38 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Someone better buy this before I take up Jon on the payment plan he offered me a while back.

you should so i can continue to keep tabs on it and still try to buy it back some day :lol: