2006 VFR800

TimTheAzn

9 hours ago, progrmr said:

Trying to set it up - will be mine on Sunday if all goes as planned! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!

just remember, it'll always be referenced as my bike around here :D

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bad324 said:

just remember, it'll always be referenced as my bike around here :D

I feel for you. You are going to hold your babies, slowly rock in a chair and quietly weep when the deal goes down. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, cmh_sprint said:

I feel for you. You are going to hold your babies, slowly rock in a chair and quietly weep when the deal goes down. 

selling the bike is the one thing I can't blame them for. That's all on me really

44 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

selling the bike is the one thing I can't blame them for. That's all on me really

Brain, even if we all make fun of you regarding selling bike and not riding etc I think deep within they respect the fact that you gave up a hobby u enjoyed and dedicated yourself for the family. I know I do, more so because I couldn't do it despite trying two times. 

Ps:but  u deserved to be mocked for not riding as much as you post for the months prior to marriage and babies. :trollface:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bad324 said:

My comment was meant tht you would seek solice in your family not place blame or regret. I can be a dick but not that big of a dick. :)

• Upvote 1

And the bike is now sitting in my garage :)

Not w/o incident though - after a long drive to Columbus from Cleveland for Tim and his buddy, we discovered that the title had not been notarized..!!

Arrived at 12:30, my bank is open till 1pm on Saturday's...we hauled ass to the bank and made it w/ 10 mins to spare lol! And we successfully got the title notarized.

** PHEW ** !! I got the insurance..now I just have to register on Monday and I'm good to go!

Can I ride it w/ my insurance card and the title?? Since I just got it I thought you could do that - it would be nice to ride tomorrow. Tied up today unfortunately.

Edited by progrmr

Maybe now that it's out of the CLE area I can finally let it go.

but seriously if you ever do decide to sell it please let me know just in case my fortunes have turned 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, progrmr said:

Will do Bad324 :-)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

As the new owner of this bike you have a duty to talk about it. Post pics of it in action and generally rub it in @Bad324 's face.

:rulez: