2006 VFR800

TimTheAzn

50 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Still fo sale

Sent from my iPhone.

Take the payment plan!!! Its killing Mr its still available and I can't have it back

15 minutes ago, Casper said:

I never saw it. 

All lies. Must have forgotten seeing it at the first few Gap trips. Or is that because you slept in and missed the boat with our group?

1 minute ago, Bad324 said:

All lies. Must have forgotten seeing it at the first few Gap trips. Or is that because you slept in and missed the boat with our group?

Wait, you used to join us for the Gap trip?

srsly.jpg

:lol:Just kidding man. Hell, it was basically your idea to put together an OR Gap trip. Too bad you never come anymore. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Yup hatched while eating at Thurman's! One day I'll be back again. Was supposed to be this year but the twin news jacked up all of my life plans

I'm not exactly one to judge about timing of children. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Yeah, kids can kill a lot of dreams and hobbies. I had my one early, which wasn't easy being young but definitely freed up my time and $ for later in life. In fact, in August I'm going to be a grandfather (don't think I spilled that on here before).

I have a friend at work who used to ride a VFR, sold it when he had his third and really wants one again but the wife is all :nono:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

Yeah, kids can kill a lot of dreams and hobbies. I had my one early, which wasn't easy being young but definitely freed up my time and $ for later in life. In fact, in August I'm going to be a grandfather (don't think I spilled that on here before).

I have a friend at work who used to ride a VFR, sold it when he had his third and really wants one again but the wife is all :nono:

Tell him to tell the wife a VFR like this doesnt come around very often :)

Well at least I got that going for me, the wife is all for me getting it back and thought I should have never sold it in the first place. But she doesn't quite understand why adding the expense of the twins and her going to part time means I can't do that

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

She might be right, but waiting until next season to be sure is the prudent thing to do.

I disagree. Once the expenses start rolling in you'll be less likely to buy a toy (or anything really) for yourself for a while. Buy now before kids come. Then sell if you really need the money. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

She's not a math teacher, huh? 

"doesn't understand" is probably a bit overly harsh. Especially when I'm interviewing for a job that should make up the difference of her going to part time. 

Just now, Bad324 said:
3 hours ago, max power said:

qqq

11 hours ago, ScubaCinci said:

I had my one early, which wasn't easy being young but definitely freed up my time and $ for later in life. In fact, in August I'm going to be a grandfather (don't think I spilled that on here before).

I did the same.  Daughter's going on 19 now and got her own place last fall.   Free time and money are back once again.

8 hours ago, Casper said:

I disagree. Once the expenses start rolling in you'll be less likely to buy a toy (or anything really) for yourself for a while. Buy now before kids come. Then sell if you really need the money. 

This^^^

Hesitation will piss you off in hindsight.  Bike is back up for sale because it was meant to come back home....dive on that shit Brian

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Yes. You might choke on a burrito, having never ridden a V-4 down 27 one more time. Fuck that shit. Get back on that bike. 

Oh why you gotta bring 28 in to this. Tugging at my heart strings. Trust me though if I had the available funds in cash I'd do it. Just can't bring myself to tap in to the emergency fund with two on the way

Now if someone will buy my Camry for 11,500 I can get zx3vfr highlander AND buy the vfr back

• 3 months later...