Triumph gear on clearance at Iron Pony

waynesworld

I went to Iron Pony today, and found much Triumph gear on clearance. I bought the Ace Cafe Leather jacket for $189. There was another jacket, some gloves, and such. A few couple of things were odd sizes only, but this jacket and the other had many sizes available. 

Enjoy! 

• Upvote 1

Ditto, saw that stuff while there yesterday.  The gloves are really good quality for the price - I was seeing $29-39 for well-stitched, thinsulated and armored gloves that I would have been all over if I wasn't already stocked up.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2016 at 0:25 PM, smccrory said:

Ditto, saw that stuff while there yesterday.  The gloves are really good quality for the price - I was seeing $29-39 for well-stitched, thinsulated and armored gloves that I would have been all over if I wasn't already stocked up.

Yep. I bought a similar set recently on clearance. They aren't nearly as nice, but I'm having trouble justifying buying another pair. If they had the "regular" type leather gloves in my size, I'd have bought them for sure. 

I picked up some sweet Triumph shirts today. Good deals. The sizing is all over the place though. I wear a medium, sometimes large. One shirt (pit shirt) I had to get small and it's still a little big. Another I had to get an XL. It's probably why they're on closeout. So be sure to check for fit rather than size. FYI.