Capp City Outfitters - Review A+

madcat6183

I know they aren't sponsors but these guys are awesome.  I stopped in after seeing they had some top of the line belts in stock, which is hard to find and the last "custom" belt I got was made wrong so I had been using 5.11 which I just didn't like.

Anyways, I wanted the http://www.volundgearworks.com/ Cobra belt, and found exactly what I wanted for the same price as online but in hand.  Well I got talking to the 2 guys working and they basically talked me down to the G Hook version saving me 25.00!  They could easily have sold me the cobra style, but once I tried on the G Hook, I preferred it for various reasons.

The store had EVERYTHING, from top of the line optics, lights, survival, and TONS of MED, plus awesome Pew Pew selection.  I will be there a few times a week for lunch now and really feel they had a ton of knowledge to share. 

A++, shop local and support these guys, just off Cemetary in Hilliard.  Directly in front of Aldi/Next to Louies Fusion Bistro/Penn Station.

• Upvote 1

I went there on Jagrs recommendation and everything here is 100% true.  I was honestly impressed and took my friend there to buy his first pistol.  They were helpful, honest, and fun to talk to.  Extremely knowledgeable, fair pricing and the amount of unique things they stock is impressive.

I will be picking up one of those belts soon, I tried one on and damn near walked out, but wife would have murdered me.  

Also about walked out with a IWI Tavor, Sig320, etc etc. HA!

• Upvote 1

Yeah they have/had a Keltec KSG and I have wanted an all black one forever and that's what they had.  Price was fair and I fondled it for a while.  My Drivers license isn't updated yet which makes BGC's a nightmare so I am waiting until next week to update that and hopeful they still have it.  That may be one of those purchases that the wife finds out about way down the road lol. 

Also they had a lot of NiB BCG's in stock too, fairly priced.  I know these are getting hard to find online and often sold out so just an FYI for anyone looking to upgrade their stock Mil-Spec BCG.  I just got my AIM in so haven't decided to upgrade all the others until I try it out first, but they sell out a lot.