2007 Hummer

fireman_343

For sale, A very nice Victory Red 2007 Hummer H3. KBB put this vehicle at $9370 as it sits.. Get it for $9k. Adult owned 2nd owner, no smokers. Has 5cyl engine is backed by a 5 speed MANUAL (yes it's a stick shift) transmission. AWD, and 4wd low feature. Traction control/stability control. This is the most safe vehicle I've ever drove in the winter, will not slide away from you. (Would be great for 1st time drivers also) Has textile type seats, that are black/red with no rips/stains. Large sunroof (no leaks), a/c blows very cold, heat gets very hot fast! Has On-Star and aftermarket hands free Bluetooth system to making hands free calls and play your music that's on your phone or iPod. Has trailer hitch/towing package. Engine runs strong, miles are 172k, most are highway miles (used this for our family travel vehicle on trips). Would not hesitate to drive cross country. Gets about 18mpg on the highway. No leaks, doesn't smoke, oil changed every 5k miles, tires are almost a year old and are Nitro Terra Grapplers size 295/75/16 (34" tires) great all around tires, 4wd low works great, brand new radiator that was just installed last month. Again, great vehicle, adult owned, Don't want to sell...but I'm looking for a 02-10 Toyota Tacoma . 
I have the title in hand, clean and clear title. 
Call/text me (not after 9p please) for more info. Six one four- 519-four zero seven three located in Blacklick Ohio. Open to trades for a Tacoma

BCC9CB1A-22C8-4C8E-BAB1-92F8DECD8EDB_zps

CC3F84F0-5BCB-47B3-85F2-B90C9214BEF0_zps

24223112-678A-4148-925B-4D12B0080CC9_zps

00e0e_i8ifbVWkiUO_600x450.jpg

Edited by fireman_343

Dont know why I want this so bad, I think it's the stick shift. Just don't have the monies, about to be with out a car payment for the first time in forever and really don't want to start another.

Dont know why I want this so bad, I think it's the stick shift. Just don't have the monies, about to be with out a car payment for the first time in forever and really don't want to start another.

Can't justify having 2 big suv's. If I could sell the Tahoe for a quick $7k I'd be down to make a offer.

Kbb has it at $9370 If u think it's too high of a price, move along! 

ill sell it to a OR member for $8700

Good vehicle, have owned it for years.. Want a truck or maybe a car that gets 30+mpg?? Not 100% sure. 

46 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Can't justify having 2 big suv's. If I could sell the Tahoe for a quick $7k I'd be down to make a offer.

I know what u mean about the vehicle payment thing.. I don't owe on anything myself, and it's nice. Get rid of the 'hoe and let's talk.. I've got a few people already wanting to come look

I know what u mean about the vehicle payment thing.. I don't owe on anything myself, and it's nice. Get rid of the 'hoe and let's talk.. I've got a few people already wanting to come look

The problem is I love that fucker too...lol

Why are people throwing jabs at the price?  One, miles are nothing.  It's in GREAT shape, looks uber clean, has newer tires, a few upgrades and accessories.  And if buying a freakin TrailBlazer is better?  Great.  Buy what my grandma bought and move along.  Real motor...  Great stuff.

I'd buy it for Abby but she wants a Jeep pretty bad.  And I doubt you want to trade a Cube towards it.  It is a "race" Cube, though...  Just sayin!  :p

Good luck with the sale.  This thing is sweet and super clean.

On April 4, 2016 at 4:36 PM, 2talltim said:
4 hours ago, Moto-Brian said:

Why are people throwing jabs at the price?  One, miles are nothing.  It's in GREAT shape, looks uber clean, has newer tires, a few upgrades and accessories.  And if buying a freakin TrailBlazer is better?  Great.  Buy what my grandma bought and move along.  Real motor...  Great stuff.

I'd buy it for Abby but she wants a Jeep pretty bad.  And I doubt you want to trade a Cube towards it.  It is a "race" Cube, though...  Just sayin!  :p

Good luck with the sale.  This thing is sweet and super clean.

thanks guys! IT SOLD TODAY... And guess what.. For what I was asking! So you all with your price is too high bullshit, go troll someone else's ad. I know how to price my vehicles. I've always sold my vehicles for less than KBB says it's worth. I had 5.. Yes 5 people with cash offers of $8500.. I got what I wanted, the guy that got it got what he wanted and was extremely happy! 

Now time to search for a truck

• Upvote 3

Wonder where the trolls are now?  I knew it would go fast.  Showed it to Abbs and she liked it a ton.  I instantly started checking what we could sell her car for and BOOM!  You go and sell it.  Great deal for someone.  Well...  Unless you wanted a Trailblazer I guess.  :lol:

• Upvote 2

For once I stayed away from stirring up the pot and didn't say anything,  but I looked at the complaints then did some googleing looking for comps, and the price seemed very fair in that mileage range. 

• Upvote 1

There will almost always be people shitting on for sale threads. It's the Internet. Every car I ever sold was shit on by people yet I still always got my price. I never worry about it

• Upvote 1

This is why Craigslist doesn't have a comment section for each ad. It would be full of people arguing. I see people trying to sell bikes on craigslist at outrageous prices, and I just think, I am glad no one can put their 2 cents in every time like youtube.

• Upvote 1