New - Akron area

KaBar2336

Hello all,

My name is Ian. Been riding on and off for about 6-7 years. Have owned both sport bikes and cruiser but prefer sport bikes. Recently picked up an 02 CBR954RR. Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully meet up to ride sometime. May 21st myself and a few friends are heading down to the triple nickel if anyone wants to join us. 

2po8eiq.jpg

Just now, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Nice bike, great shape for the year. I'm having a meet and greet at my place in massillon in April, you should ride down, have a sausage and a beer and meet some of the guys.....especially if you have a pretty mouth.

It was a steal. Guy wanted 4500, which is already below retail with only 14k on it, and I left with it for 3000. 

Depending on the date I can be there. I used to work in Massillon and now a few good routes to get there. The long ways but best riding ways haha 

And my gf likes my mouth but I wouldn't call it pretty. Been called nasty a few times though 

22 hours ago, marlboro man said:

Welcome if you post up the week around when you're riding down555 I might meet up with you guys I got me a fishing shack across from Beverly Hills

I will definitely post it. Fishing shack huh? Want to be my new best friend?

21 hours ago, blue-yamaR6s said:

Welcome to OR...same area as you. Nice deal you got there on your bike.

Hope to see you around. I'm usually at bike night at Legends in green when that starts 

19 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

Welcome to the OR community!

Thanks!

Welcome.  Copley here, maybe we can ride sometime.  A couple of us NEO guys ride regularly on weekends down to SEO. Usually about 400-500 miles per ride.  Let me know if this interests you.  We do avoid 555 though for the most part.  Poorly marked and corners can get pretty dirty.  So many other roads down there that are just as good and more trusting. 

9 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Welcome.  Copley here, maybe we can ride sometime.  A couple of us NEO guys ride regularly on weekends down to SEO. Usually about 400-500 miles per ride.  Let me know if this interests you.  We do avoid 555 though for the most part.  Poorly marked and corners can get pretty dirty.  So many other roads down there that are just as good and more trusting. 

When the season gets going I will definitely get ahold of you. Right now we are remodeling our house so free weekends are few and far between. As for 555, I have herd the same from others. We want to go to cruise it though. No dragging knees. I'm not one to take a corner blind anyways. 

2 hours ago, F4iguy said:

Greetings.

Thank you

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 10:29 AM, TimTheAzn said:

Welcome! Fellow NEO'r here. Lakewood though, so I'm true NEO ;).

I just tested lakewood fire departments ladder truck a few months ago. Nice area. 

15 hours ago, snot said:

Welcome

Thank you 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...