Stunting Legalities?

OhioFirebolt

It's not as bad here as it is in some other states,,,,,,,yet. Stunting laws in Florida can get your bike confiscated and sold for a power wheelie. No hands, don't even think about it. Cupid Stunts. That icon of American motorcycling hotrodding, the wheelie, has been outlawed. 

• 5 months later...

On 3/28/2016 at 11:13 AM, CrazySkullCrusher said:

"I'm not a stunter but I do whoolies on public streets to impress kids and drunks outside bars. This is totally ok in my opinion and I'm not a stunter, I just do stunts"

Yeah buddy, and Andy dick isn't gay, he just sucks a lot of cock. Gonna make a mental note not to be anywhere near you on a group ride, you haven't matured past a certain point yet and I don't truck with that nonsense. 

Lol came back to troll...so you cant comprehend that huh. So if I play basketball occassionally i should identify as a bball player? Unbelievable, you guys gotta feel so cool talking trash online, trashing people online...becsuse of a difference in viewpoints? oh right my viewpoint is just plain stupid ? Yet I still get nothing but positive feedback when i go on 1 wheel! People love riding with me, people love seeing my videos, Girls love it, Riders who arent complete pussies terrified at the slightest out of normal activity...love it....but Ohioriders.net condemns it! lol, such losers. Come out of your shells. Ride of The Century, Doomsday, etc etc. look at the likes vs dislikes and tell me again im an idiot for saying people love it.  

This forum is such a joke! lol smh.  Stick to posting in this forum because if you brought this logic outside of ohioriders.net you'd be identified as ignorant pussies everywhere else. ?

• Downvote 4

10 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

I like to wheelie, do it every ride and these fuckers still ride with me. Maybe it was just your presentation :dunno: 

My presentation was exactly this: "Yes stunts (wheelies) can be done in a douchebag manner, but not every wheelie on a public street is done in a douchebag manner"...your friends conclude that no, all stunts on public roads no matter what are douchebag moves....according to your peers logics on here, you are a douchebag rider....Now if they know you wheelie, and they say "no he's not a douchebag" then they prove my entire argument to be correct, and prove their entire argument was purely political.

14 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Apparently his wheelies aren't getting enough attention so he had to come back here. :dunno:

If this were the case why would I come back to a place where my wheelies would get ridiculed? Its so funny how this completely false comment is liked, so cool. And I have no interest in spending any more than a couple of days in this tiny bubble then I'll be gone again, feeling relieved that the overall mindset out in the real world isn't the same as it is here, It makes me feel so happy because I'd be miserable If I faced anywhere near the same kind of ridicule in reality.

After an amazing season of riding and once again seeing how popular wheelies are in the real world...I came back in remembrance of the disrespect I received in this small community and was curious to see how much further it went after I left. To no surprise the "cool guys" here had a field day insulting me personally... Oh well, lol...

I happened to come across a known member on here this season Dubie ...he actually filmed one of my wheelies, how ironic. He's cool as hell and it's too bad he's not in any way a representation of this community.  He doesn't wheelie, but he's not going to disrespect people who have a different approach to riding than he does. And if you outright label somebody a douchebag, SIMPLY because they like to do wheelies, that's disrespectful and quite ignorant.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Soldierrrr said:

My presentation was exactly this: "Yes stunts (wheelies) can be done in a douchebag manner, but not every wheelie on a public street is done in a douchebag manner"...your friends conclude that no, all stunts on public roads no matter what are douchebag moves....according to your peers logics on here, you are a douchebag rider....Now if they know you wheelie, and they say "no he's not a douchebag" then they prove my entire argument to be correct, and prove their entire argument was purely political.

If this were the case why would I come back to a place where my wheelies would get ridiculed? Its so funny how this completely false comment is liked, so cool. And I have no interest in spending any more than a couple of days in this tiny bubble then I'll be gone again, feeling relieved that the overall mindset out in the real world isn't the same as it is here, It makes me feel so happy because I'd be miserable If I faced anywhere near the same kind of ridicule in reality.

After an amazing season of riding and once again seeing how popular wheelies are in the real world...I came back in remembrance of the disrespect I received in this small community and was curious to see how much further it went after I left. To no surprise the "cool guys" here had a field day insulting me personally... Oh well, lol...

I happened to come across a known member on here this season Dubie ...he actually filmed one of my wheelies, how ironic. He's cool as hell and it's too bad he's not in any way a representation of this community.  He doesn't wheelie, but he's not going to disrespect people who have a different approach to riding than he does. And if you outright label somebody a douchebag, SIMPLY because they like to do wheelies, that's disrespectful and quite ignorant.

Well you ride the ride that makes you happy. That's what motorcycling is all about. Just don't put other people's lives in danger. If you would have not came in brand new to the forum guns blazing and stuck around for awhile, you would have realized people here like to talk shit and poke fun, sometimes it goes too far or someone takes a joke seriously. I don't ride the way I do to be popular BTW. I ride my style of riding because I enjoy it. I don't ride wheelies on the highway, but I also got almost 15k miles in for the year, and enjoy a going peg scraping corner at full tilt. You do what you like to do, you don't need approval from everyone and most certainly don't expect it.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Soldierrrr said:

No I really can be a douchebag, I think that transparency is part of what makes me fucking lovable. Im like a short fat mostly life sized sour patch kid and these fuckers love that. Im kinda the nicest asshole youll ever meet, thats why I ride a Honda. You meet the nicest douchebags on a Honda 

• Upvote 3

Lol.... If you're out doing wheelies to get likes, you're a douche. If you're that insecure that you need to hide behind motorcycle stunts to get that oh so badly needed validation from strangers, then you should maybe work on you. Your personality, or at least the way you present yourself on here, from your dipshit name (unless you are actually a soldier) to your cocky bullshit attitude tips your hand and exposes you for the little twat you are. 

People like Todd because he has the hookup on the midget hookers, blow and no-bake cookies. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2016 at 10:52 PM, Lawrence1 said:

Somebody with negative rep, cool. About time this section got some attention.

?

On 9/23/2016 at 1:26 PM, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Lol.... If you're out doing wheelies to get likes, you're a douche. ...from your dipshit name (unless you are actually a soldier)

People like Todd because he has the hookup on the midget hookers,

You're an idiot. I do wheelies because I love them. Pointing out how others love seeing them was part of my defense that morons like you are the minority. That doesnt mean its my sole reasoning for doing them. Nonetheless, even if I only do one because somebody wants to see it, how is that being a douche?You sound like a hater.

My name?...seriously...its a nickname that Ive used for years...so now you cite my name on a forum that is completely neutral and irrelevent as supporting evidence to the type of person I am...nice bro.

If i had a need to be liked I never would have spoken out on this topic...you think I didnt know Id be going against most of the forum?...go to the r6 forum (much bigger) and have a discussion on wheelies and see how popular your idea is there....(I already know...theyre all douchebags right) . 

I dont need to sit here and argue how likeable I am or not with a moron who has never seen or met me...One person here has, and thats Doobie. Want an opinion on how much of a douche I am? ask him....otherwise keep talking shit to get your rep up on here so you can feel good about yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Lol and here you are back again. 

Ask anyone who has a generally bad impression of sport bike riders why and you'll get two answers: speeding and wheelies. Stunting on public streets turns public opinion against sport bikes. It makes people more likely to do asshole shit to sport bike riders like cut them off. You are part of the problem. 

• Upvote 1

There's a time and place for everything.  Are wheelies safe?? No.  Are they a danger to others? Yes.  Does that mean you shouldn't do them?  Refer to my first statement.  

I'd be a hypocrite to say that you shouldn't do wheelies because they are dangerous to others when I've posted videos of me doing 185mph down the turnpike.  Which is more dangerous?  Certainly, the 180+.   BUT, with that said, I can admit that when I do it, I am a douchebag.  Should I do it?  Probably not, but I make bad decisions all the time...

I certainly wouldn't advocate that it's okay to do it.  Just my .02