Spring bike pic thread

Gixxus Christ!

3 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Nice! My dream bike is an fjr or a c14. Would like to ride both before I decide. Till then my b12 scratches most of my itches, it's just not that comfy for super long trips.

Once you ride a big Sport tourer, you will be sold.

3 minutes ago, ItzaME said:

What is this thing. Looks pretty rad

Yamaha XS400 turned landspeed bike, with lights thrown on so I can piss off the neighbors with a loud mega and lumpy idle.

It's a blast to ride, I have now acquired 5 different front sprockets and 3 rears, so I can get it to do pretty much anything. Right now it's a wheelie machine and blasts through all 6 gears by the time I hit 60 :) The shifting gets old quick, but it can keep up with the big bikes around town. On the straights? Not so much lol

1 hour ago, wolfeman28 said:

Yamaha XS400 turned landspeed bike, with lights thrown on so I can piss off the neighbors with a loud mega and lumpy idle.

It's a blast to ride, I have now acquired 5 different front sprockets and 3 rears, so I can get it to do pretty much anything. Right now it's a wheelie machine and blasts through all 6 gears by the time I hit 60 :) The shifting gets old quick, but it can keep up with the big bikes around town. On the straights? Not so much lol

That's bad ass.

It's a blast to ride, I have now acquired 5 different front sprockets and 3 rears, so I can get it to do pretty much anything. Right now it's a wheelie machine and blasts through all 6 gears by the time I hit 60 [emoji4] The shifting gets old quick, but it can keep up with the big bikes around town. On the straights? Not so much lol

You should go by "lil Toecutter"

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Idiot said:

I'll add this one, cause it's brand new this spring... and I know how youse guys all love big cruising bikes and feel bad and stuff because your scooters are small and whiney when you get on the throttle  :D

No need to feel bad for them, they got trailers and are not afraid to use them.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...