2008 CRF450 titled-Street legal Supermoto

97af

Super cool bike. Was in the dirt very little in 2008. Not ridden a whole bunch up untill a few years ago when the Supermoto conversion was done. 1900 street miles

The bike was put together with the best of the best and not a corner cut in the build of this bike. Trail Tech stator and flywheel,(70W output) battery, Warp 9 17" wheel set with a new set of Michilens, SDG step seat, Pro Moto Billet kickstand,DID X-Ring chain, Pro Taper 1-1/8 bars w/ Turner clamps.Boyesen water pump,Hinson Billet clutch basket (Smoothest clutch on the planet) Baja Designs Squadron headlight.(If you've never seen one of these lit up, you are going to be wowed) Tusk controls, Ignition switch w/ 2 keys. Fully functional Trail Tech Vapor w/ speed, tach, coolant temp, trips and a multitude of things that I've yet to play with. I could go on and on some more but I'm sure you get the idea.Its fully street legal ready to have fun on. Just a fantastic bike all the way around. If you are looking for a ready to ride, point and shoot street legal Supermoto, you'll be hard pressed to find another one like this.

I'll get some shots of it up asap. There is already a shot of it in the background of a pic of 330racings Aprillia in his Ninja 300 ad as a teaser shot:)

I'm in Chagrin Falls.

I'm asking $4500.00

Thanks,

Mike.  

ap_crf.jpg

Edited by 97af

Maintenance is pretty much just like anything else. Keep decent , clean oil in it and it will treat you well. As far as trades go, would prefer cash but you never know. What are you thinking?

8 hours ago, jbot said:

what's the maintenance like on these bastards?

the maintenance is peanuts compared to the traffic tickets for wreckless op, wheelies, stoppies, jumping curbs, .......

glws, beautiful bikes!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, oldschoolsdime92 said:

why...must...the ...motorcycle....gods ....do these things to me! 

Consider it an "opportunity for happiness" rather than "devilish temptation"