April 16th CSBA Ride

JCMathis

It is time to shake out the cobwebs from the bike as well as yourselves. We will meet at the NW corner of the Iron Pony Parking Lot at 8:30 and we will depart at 9:00. Plan on being back by 3:00. Please show up with a full tank of gas ready to ride. I will post up the route by this weekend. Looking forward to riding with everyone again and I hope to see more new faces show up this year. All bikes and skill levels are welcome, nobody gets left behind. Ride your own pace, no pressure to keep up with anyone else.

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking that would be an awsome day and am very familiar with the route seeing that it is a regular ride route for me from here in Newark.You guys got plans on where to eat lunch?If not I can recommend a couple of places or even scout out a place.Oh and did I say that I love the Lord my God with all my heart,mind,soul and strength and would love to meet with you guys.

Edited by trentwilson43056
  • Upvote 2

I look forward to meeting you Trent. Not sure if you are available or not but the CSBA guys are having lunch this Friday. If you are on facebook, so a search for Christian Sport Bike Association Ohio and you should be able to find us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, trentwilson43056 said:
51 minutes ago, JCMathis said:

I look forward to meeting you Trent. Not sure if you are available or not but the CSBA guys are having lunch this Friday. If you are on facebook, so a search for Christian Sport Bike Association Ohio and you should be able to find us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that would be an awsome day and am very familiar with the route seeing that it is a regular ride route for me from here in Newark.You guys got plans on where to eat lunch?If not I can recommend a couple of places or even scout out a place.Oh and did I say that I love the Lord my God with all my heart,mind,soul and strength and would love to meet with you guys.

Sweet,yes I am on facebook and will look you guys up and if I can swing it I'd love to meet you guys for lunch friday.

15 minutes ago, JCMathis said:

Tonik posted an update on 328 indicating that there is a part of it that is closed so I have edited the route to avoid that area and we will go down 278 instead.

My update was about Riverview Rd near Cleveland being closed on 3/28. :)

That is what happens when I read posts while half asleep. Now that I have gone back and read it again I see the / in the date.:dunno:

I am going to leave the change to the route to maybe avoid the traffic on 664.

• 2 weeks later...