Warm Weather Riding Pants

JustinNck1

Hey guys, I've been trying to go through my gear and make sure I am ready for the year. I am in search of some warm weather riding pants. I'd like something I can wear shorts underneath and shed them off once I get to the stopping point for the day. Any recommendations?

I went with tour master over pants I plan on doing the same thing with. Not really the coolest but are water proof, I wanted a all around pant. They do have venting via side zippers can't comment on warm weather yet.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

They are 2XL...getting any closer lol

I think I am gonna take a trip to iron pony to try on some different brands to see where i'm at on sizing. I'm 36 or 38 jean size, but every brand seems to fit different.

Well i think I have found the pants I am looking for. Tourmaster Tracker Air Pant. The legs zip off and they don't cost a fortune. I guess I never really checked Tourmaster, I'm not sure why though. Looks like quality stuff.

29 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Well i think I have found the pants I am looking for. Tourmaster Tracker Air Pant. The legs zip off and they don't cost a fortune. I guess I never really checked Tourmaster, I'm not sure why though. Looks like quality stuff.

They are well made.  I just bought a pair.   The quality seems better than the Joe Rocket pants I'm replacing.

• Upvote 1