WTB - 70s Era Bike

Mary#17

Looking to purchase a 70s era project bike. KZ400/650. Yamaha 400. RD.  CB360 etc...  Would prefer running and not totally beat to crap but I'm not looking for perfect as most of it will be refurbished or replaced.  Let me know if you have anything in your garage you want to get rid of.  Not interested in really clean,original (ie more expensive) as this is a project bike. Thanks!

Mary

Call Greg (littlecarbsbigsmiles) 330-763-3441 he's never on here anymore claims he can't log in. He has a 650 I think is right up your ally. It's not a runner but it is cheap and complete and he wants it out of his garage. He lives in Killbuck

• 5 weeks later...

I have a 1966 CB77 (305cc) I might consider parting with. It's the same make and model that Robert Pirsig rode in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance and Elvis rode in Roustabout. PM me for more info.

On March 14, 2016 at 2:38 PM, 2talltim said:

Call Greg (littlecarbsbigsmiles) 330-763-3441 he's never on here anymore claims he can't log in. He has a 650 I think is right up your ally. It's not a runner but it is cheap and complete and he wants it out of his garage. He lives in Killbuck

Have him text me. I'll get him squared away.