'16 MotoGP season only on beIN, not Fox

i-Zapp

49 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

The GP race was crazy.  The conditions and tire change played a huge part for sure - I wont say anymore since ludwb hasn't seen it yet.....but it definitely doesn't disappoint

I appreciate it but I've already seen the spoilers and results online. It's going to make for an exciting race to watch. It'll be more suspenseful waiting for the action to happen. I know what happens, just not when in the race. :D

55 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

GP race crazy for sure. But the Moto3 race was cool since it was the first time someone from a certain country won in GP. I feel bad for the other Malaysian. 

I sometimes like watching moto 3 better just because of how close the racing is compared to the big bikes. 

Can GP ban these damn winglets already? For fuchs sake, this isn't F1 and they look ridiculous.

Next year you'll see rear wings sticking up above the rider.

Edited by wolfeman28

On 4/10/2016 at 2:13 PM, TimTheAzn said:

Damn Nakagami was having a good race.Other rider was coming in way too hot for turn 1. :/

He's my current favorite in that class. Too bad he can't catch a break :(

Felt bad for Dovizioso, he's getting the shaft too.

Multiple shafts. The latest being the Pedrosa torpedo. I was watching live and they just so happened to be on Dani's front facing camera. My whole body tensed up once I realized he was sliding right at Dovi. I am glad that it seemed to hit the rear/tail of the Duc and not Andrea himself. That could have been bad.

• 2 weeks later...

No catching my boy!!!!
I think Dovi should just move into a padded cell and lock the door. He's obviously been hexed by a witch or some shit.
Moto3 was another fun watch yet again.

Edited by wolfeman28

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised Honda still wants Pedrosa. He has one good race a year. But then again, who would want to ride with Honda right now. They are running terrible. Marquez just man-handles the bike to stay competitive. 

Next year will be exciting with Suzuki coming around and the other factory teams joining along with all the rider switching. WOOOOO!!!!!!!

Vinales seems to be finding a more consistently competitive setup on his Suzuki, but the front row means shit when you pork the start.  Though, the team is proving itself more and more.  Good race.  Poor Rossi.  Wish Marques could've made that last pass stick