'16 MotoGP season only on beIN, not Fox

i-Zapp

FYI, no longer being televised on Fox Sports like previous years. Now exclusively on beIN sports. http://www.beinsports.com/us/moto-gp/

which means I either need to pony up the cash for the MotoGP videopass, or add some sports package to my Directv account. At least then i could watch WSBK too. i dunno. the videopass seems to provide all kinds of extra footage....

btw, a nice link for racing schedule - http://www.tvracer.com/

Edited by i-Zapp

I have DirecTV with a fairly low tier package and BeIN is on there.  It's channel 620.  I just looked at the listing for 3/20 and it is showing MotoGP.  Interestingly, it does not show Moto2 or Moto3.

Edited by F4iguy

10 hours ago, F4iguy said:

I have DirecTV with a fairly low tier package and BeIN is on there.  It's channel 620.  I just looked at the listing for 3/20 and it is showing MotoGP.  Interestingly, it does not show Moto2 or Moto3.

it's shown, but grayed out - they want more $$ for a subscription. if moto2 and 3 are not being shown i'm def going videopass.

10 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

I called Time Warner about gettin BeIN sports, and of course you have to get the entire Sports package for $10 a month.

Thats not bad. At&t  wants 37 a month extra for the package that includes beIN

Seems like the MotoGP videopass is the better option, unless there are other programs on the cable subscriptions you will end up watching.

I have a question though, for those that do use the videopass, is it worth the extra $45 for the multiscreen? I'd hate to buy it and never use it.

Seems like the MotoGP videopass is the better option, unless there are other programs on the cable subscriptions you will end up watching.

I have a question though, for those that do use the videopass, is it worth the extra $45 for the multiscreen? I'd hate to buy it and never use it.

40? I thought it was upwards of $100. Maybe my conversion from euros was off.

Sent from my iPhone.

Yeah it's only $45 extra for me, the conversion shows $112 for the standard and $157 for the multi.

I ended up with the multi, figured why not. Now nobody spoil this weekend for me, I haven't watched yet!

Better watch ASAP....I was already expecting spoilers when I clicked in this topic

Enjoyed the pass while I had it....the back catalog makes it even more worthwhile.  Couldn't justify it once the "trackday equation" kicked in.

Watched the races live on an Amazon Firestick I "unlocked" myself. (Just did a bunch of google searching to figure out how to do it) Quality was ok, but not great. Good enough to watch. 

The only downfall is I think I can only stream it live, so for the races at 5 am I'm probably out of luck. Haven't figured out how to watch ones that are already completed yet. 

6 hours ago, TRMN8TR said:

Watched the races live on an Amazon Firestick I "unlocked" myself. (Just did a bunch of google searching to figure out how to do it) Quality was ok, but not great. Good enough to watch. 

The only downfall is I think I can only stream it live, so for the races at 5 am I'm probably out of luck. Haven't figured out how to watch ones that are already completed yet. 

Maybe a DVR would work with it?  I am getting ready to "unplug".  Will figure something out.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, ludwb675 said:

I haven't had the chance to acquire the races yet. Usually takes a few days for the races to show up. 

Show up on where? I bit the bullet and got the subscription so I can now watch everything.

The GP race was crazy.  The conditions and tire change played a huge part for sure - I wont say anymore since ludwb hasn't seen it yet.....but it definitely doesn't disappoint