Euro Bike Night at the Hofbrauhaus

EURO BIKE NIGHT

Good morning! I'm the co-founder of Euro Bike Night at the Yard in Grandview. We are celebrating our 10th season this year and would love to have you join us this year at our new location at The Hofbrauhaus on Goodale Blvd just off 315 South in Columbus. Take a look at us on Facebook and our website at www. eurobikenight.com.   We welcome all brands of motorbikes but focus mostly on European models. We meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday's of each month beginning in April. The weather is beginning to turn warmer and it'll soon be time to ride once more. We hope to see y'all this year. Ride safe!    Stephen Newton sdnewt@ yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone

37 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Did you read the fucking post? :lol:

Most people don't read these days.  They would always get a small quantity of Jap bikes and Harleys that would show up when they had it in Grandview.  Nobody is gonna run you off but it isn't the primary focus of the event.  You may be shunned and asked to park on the end away from the other euro bikes though. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I stopped at this last week for the first time. Sadly, my bike was in the shop for its 600 mile service. The weather looked very threatening, though the rain did stay south of us. 

There were maybe 8 bikes, which I think was pretty good considering the weather. (I got there around 6:30 and left at 7:15) I know they got a lot of bikes when they were on Grandview Avenue. The Grandview Avenue businesses didn't want them there, apparently worried about their precious parking, so they moved to Hofbrau Haus. 

It's a nice spot. I would guess there are plenty of bikes when the weather is better. As it was, about half the bikes were Triumphs, so I was pretty happy :) 

On May 3, 2016 at 8:18 AM, Isaac's Papa said:

I may come down for this. Any place around to park my trailer? I don't want anybody to see it and give me a hard time. My Ducati is too uncomfortable to ride that far. 

There's a big parking garage right outside hofbrau. You can probably sneak up to the top level and hide it there. 

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Ain't nobody got time for valve springs. 

You got the same problem I do, I have had those valve covers off on my bikes to do adjustments and I can never seem to find valve springs in there.  Must be that terrible Ducati workmanship and they just forgot to put some in the motor.  :)

• Upvote 1

got a reply this is what he said....

Steve Newton here. Good to hear from you. This year is season 11 for us and we are anxious to start. I'll send you info tonight about our upcoming season. Thanks for asking. Call anytime. 614-565-xxxx

I'll post more when he sends it. 

People weren't especially friendly the last time I went. Granted I knew pretty much nobody there and that's probably the reason (who wants to talk to some weirdo that rides a modern neon-orange Triumph and not a Bonnie). @JCMathis and his wife were there though and we had a good conversation. 

• 2 months later...