2016 Bike Photo Op Thread

2talltim

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

Damn hahaha. Lots of slab, burnouts and wheelies?

No, tire had less than 1500 miles worth of hard riding. It's the Pirelli Super junk that came standard on the bike. We were doing some spirited riding between Austin (TX) and the Three Sisters in Kerville (TX). I'm being told that I was lucky to get that much, apparently they are known for going off sooner than that.

No, tire had less than 1500 miles worth of hard riding. It's the Pirelli Super junk that came standard on the bike. We were doing some spirited riding between Austin (TX) and the Three Sisters in Kerville (TX). I'm being told that I was lucky to get that much, apparently they are known for going off sooner than that.

Hell yea. I lived in Houston for 10 years. I've been living in Ohio going on 8 since then.

What are you running now?

Sent from my iPhone.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Hell yea. I lived in Houston for 10 years. I've been living in Ohio going on 8 since then.

What are you running now?

Sent from my iPhone.

I switched to my tried and true Michlien's. Had a set of Evo's, low pressure endurance tire and was doing great till I caught a screw in the rear before leaving Texas. Went to Iron Pony (that place got huuuuge) and the only 200/55 in stock was a Dunlop, which was also called a "Evo". I'll let you know after the weekend how I like it. 

• 2 weeks later...
A pic from the Deals Gap Overlook. Not a single person there. 6am heading home from the Gap Trip.

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fi622.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ftt301%2FJustinNck1%2F20160612_064156_zpshs9voxib.jpg&key=c0290eba7f51bc886013ba008f39df302cebc03e5e25b6158ef458ed88c3e4e3

Probably 20 min behind me and I stopped in Maryville for a breakfast sammich. So you were prob right behind me on the freeway that day.

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

Probably 20 min behind me and I stopped in Maryville for a breakfast sammich. So you were prob right behind me on the freeway that day.

Yeah that must be the best time to ride the gap cause there was no traffic.

On 4/29/2016 at 7:48 AM, Isaac's Papa said:

Isabella, at the Marathon. This pic is special because I made it here without breaking down. That was fun. 

image.jpeg

Why do I love this bike? It's whispering to me..

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

That Friday Morning I had 129, 28, and the skyway to myself. It was weird.

When I slab down I go all the way down on a Thursday via 71/75.  I stay on the north end of the Dragon.  It is always like that Friday mornings.

Just now, Tonik said:

When I slab down I go all the way down on a Thursday via 71/75.  I stay on the north end of the Dragon.  It is always like that Friday mornings.

It was perfect. Let me work on what I wanted to work on.

• 2 weeks later...