Carb Parts Warehouse

wolfeman28

'Carb Parts Warehouse', not to be confused with 'Car Parts Warehouse'.

http://www.carbparts.com/
4207 Ridge Road, Cleveland

I stumbled upon the website for this place and wasn't impressed since it has broken links and looks like it hasn't been updated in years. Well I got tired of buying jests 2 by 2 online for $6 a pop and having to pay $8 to ship something that can just be thrown in an envelope. So I stopped by when I was in the area. The owner was in the store and was extremely helpful. The place looks like he does nothing but online sales, yet when I asked for the main jets I needed, he walked over to a bin, and in 2 seconds I had my requested jets in hand. No shipping and 5 bucks a pop for genuine Keihin jets. Awesome to know that there is a local place I can stop by to get parts I used to have to wait a week for and pay shipping.

He's got pretty much all the hard parts for carbs in stock, and can order complete carbs like FCR's, CR's, etc, and from the prices he gave they are better than all the online retailers like Sudco or PJmotorsports.

So If you need random carb parts and don't want to wait or pay shipping, hit this place up! Just call first, as I was warned he has weird hours.

• Upvote 1