2016 Wayne thread

max power

As of right now it is fully stock cuz It's not even a year old but this year I'm gonna be putting a trinity exhaust and k&n and a full skid plate with a new bumper and a pcv with razr 2's to start with in the next couple months

1 hour ago, Derk said:

As of right now it is fully stock cuz It's not even a year old but this year I'm gonna be putting a trinity exhaust and k&n and a full skid plate with a new bumper and a pcv with razr 2's to start with in the next couple months

Once this is done, let me know where you find to tune it, in the area.

The pcv can auto tune while you ride but even then there is a place called smocks performance center in new Lexington that I've heard good things about they mainly do bikes but do atvs also

The pcv can auto tune while you ride but even then there is a place called smocks performance center in new Lexington that I've heard good things about they mainly do bikes but do atvs also

The pc5 will only auto tune, if you install the auto tune kit. I may check out Smocks, thx.

I am still stock at this time but probably wont be when you see me at Wayne...I have been waiting for a killer deal to pop up over the winter but just didn't see anything so probably time to bite the bullet.

46 minutes ago, bowdog said:

I am still stock at this time but probably wont be when you see me at Wayne...I have been waiting for a killer deal to pop up over the winter but just didn't see anything so probably time to bite the bullet.

What are you gonna do with it?

22 hours ago, Derk said:

What are you gonna do with it?

My Raptor is far from stock, what i mean is the shocks...I used to have Elkas on my Yamaha 450 and i still have the stock shocks on my Raptor...Will be replacing them with Elkas.

As far as mods i have:

GYTR Full system exhaust, GYTR Sprockets, Power commander 5, every PRM skid pate and bumper and 6 pack rack, Douglas Tie Rod ends, PRM foot boards/pegs, Dr D reverse mod, GYTR Intake, GYTR airbox mod, etc.

On 3/2/2016 at 1:41 PM, max power said:

Taking off Friday of opening weekend, April 15 and riding all weekend. Will be camping at the top of the hill in the Williams. Look for the Tiltin Hiltin. Fire and good times will be provided each night.  There is plenty of tent camping.  BYOB and P.

Dirty Guy's, How are the Monday creek trails during the opening week of the riding season? Do they grade or knock down the center ridge or just throw down that crap 3" gravel in the mush spots.I am going to try to ride during the quiet week days of the 18-22 on my bike to get in shape for MMM in Tellico, TN. Please give us a trail condition report after your weekend of mayhem and debauchery. Thanks, Brian

Edited by B-Mac

On 3/17/2016 at 5:59 PM, B-Mac said:

Anyone know where I can get gps tracks (gpx) of wnf monday creek. I found some old 2006 stuff but nothing new. Door run has been changed a little. Thanks B.

I tracked most of the forest, but certainly don't have it all. If you pm me your e-mail I can send you my file of the Forest. I also have a bit of Perry if interested let me know. 

• 3 weeks later...

Still want to get down next weekend, not to ride I just need a night out by the fire with some brews and bubbys. Been the worst week as a parent for me that I've ever experienced and need to unwind. I have to work till 7pm Friday night and won't know about Saturday till mid next week. Hoping I can make it down.

You Gent's still riding Wayne this opening weekend? pretty please, could you provide a trail condition report on Monday or Tuesday.  I have a Big Bike Trail ride scheduled the following Wednesday and it would be helpful to have that information. looks like it will be dry for the next seven day's but I am sure some areas will be moist.:D

Have fun and enjoy the camp fire. Brian

Mick, thanks again for the tracks.

I will be down there from Thursday to Monday...I will post a report of conditions when i get home Monday, with the rain we have had i can almost say the report will state muddy but we will see. I know the trail maintenance team has been working on them for the last month in preparation of opening day this Friday.

Mick, thanks again for the tracks.

No problem, I was messing with the software I use "Mapsource". When I added some more of Perry. And somehow was able to merge the tracks down to 3 sections. Main corridor, Dorr run, and camp ohio. But having all the different trail colors are nice 2? This merging did leave me one small map error, I can't seam to remove.

There are gobs of gravel fire roads and old mining/logging roads all over the area that would be much more suited to big bike riding than the trails are. The soil there is very loamy and if the trails are even slightly damp they are slick as hell.

ask anyone who's ever rideen 2 wheelers there with us after rain. They spend most of their time on their face.

• Upvote 1

Looks like Friday will be a no go for me, I have to work Saturday morning. Will all depend on how late I have to work Saturday on if I'll be down at all. If I do I'll just ride the bike down for some Beer and Camp Fire time and crash in the Hiltin.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, max power said:

There are gobs of gravel fire roads and old mining/logging roads all over the area that would be much more suited to big bike riding than the trails are. The soil there is very loamy and if the trails are even slightly damp they are slick as hell.

ask anyone who's ever rideen 2 wheelers there with us after rain. They spend most of their time on their face.

So are those on the maps or do the maps only show the actual trails? I need a 2 wheel buddy that knows the area.