2016 Wayne thread

max power

11 hours ago, Casper said:

I want another quad. I need to quit remodeling shit around the house. 

You need to break down and buy a 4x4 (because that is what will make you happy) and get out and ride with us! Hell sense we are practicality neighbors now i can even help you get it to the Wayne and back.

• Upvote 1

You can ride with us but you gotta bring your own meth and sheep.  

These broke ass tweakers never bring enough to share and the sheep are very loyal. 

True story, and a perfect reason as to why I would be leery about bringing my father to meet these sheepherders.

• Upvote 1

Welp this thread just went to shit!! :lol:

You are good Derk, worse thing would maybe be a little greenery being partaken in but we can keep that down and out of site of your pops! As for the sheep....Well that's a Tilton Hilton thing and i have no control over what happens in there at night!

I have a Raptor 700 and a Kodiak

Speaking of the Raptor, I called Elka last week. And got a quote on a set of 4 stage 3 legacy series shocks. $1199 or $1399 with rebound clickers added to fronts. I guess they come on the rears but not the fronts in the stage 3's?

1 hour ago, M_Quick said:

Speaking of the Raptor, I called Elka last week. And got a quote on a set of 4 stage 3 legacy series shocks. $1199 or $1399 with rebound clickers added to fronts. I guess they come on the rears but not the fronts in the stage 3's?

That is weird, I am 95% sure my 450 had them on the fronts as well. I will have to look at some pictures.

That is weird, I am 95% sure my 450 had them on the fronts as well. I will have to look at some pictures.

I know my stage 4's have them. As well as hi/low compression. The stage 3 you can add rebound but not hi/low compression . Are you still on factory shocks on the 700r?