2016 Wayne thread

max power

Taking off Friday of opening weekend, April 15 and riding all weekend. Will be camping at the top of the hill in the Williams. Look for the Tiltin Hiltin. 

Fire and good times will be provided each night.  There is plenty of tent camping.  BYOB and P.  

image.jpg

• Upvote 1

Tent camping up past me is spoken for from some mud runner bubbys i have coming down (they are coming in Thursday) but we can also put people in between us or on the other side. Should be a great weekend!!

Edited by bowdog

Some buddy scheduled the Bristol race that weekend, used to be in March for ever, well until last year. So I will be in Tennessee that weekend. This year we have Hot passes for qualifying day! I hope weather and trails treat you bubbys right. I hope to make next ride, and maybe do a overnighter once this year.

• Upvote 1

Do you guys mind if I hook up with up with ya I been looking for some people to go riding with for this season. I will be there opening weekend with my dad. I drive a raptor 700r and he has a warrior 350

• Upvote 1

Do you guys mind if I hook up with up with ya I been looking for some people to go riding with for this season. I will be there opening weekend with my dad. I drive a raptor 700r and he has a warrior 350

Trust me, you don't wanna bring your Dad to meet these bubbies on the 1st ride, lmao.

Trust me, you don't wanna bring your Dad to meet these bubbies on the 1st ride, lmao.

WTF Mick?[emoji38]They (we) do tend to ride a fast pace, but I don't think that's what you are talking about. [emoji57]

Sry was just meaning he would most likely have more fun with you guy's without his father. But I have no idea what type of relationship they have. I was just joking. And besides all that he may need backup to ride with you guy's, so bringing dad is a good idea. Lol