2016 Wayne thread

max power

8 hours ago, max power said:

This is the time of year I like to camp and ride the most. Will be making several trips before December 15

Can't this or next weekends due to family obligations, the following weekend could be a maybe but I really want to watch the M/OSU game. But the last two weekends of the trail season will greatly depend on work.

7 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Can't this or next weekends due to family obligations, the following weekend could be a maybe but I really want to watch the M/OSU game. But the last two weekends of the trail season will greatly depend on work.

If we can get @bowdog down, we will have satellite tv to watch the OSU game. 

21 hours ago, max power said:

If we can get @bowdog down, we will have satellite tv to watch the OSU game. 

I have to go to NY this year for Thanksgiving so wont be able to make it to camp that weekend. Trying to figure out how to get down there this weekend.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, M_Quick said:

So are you going to Wayne and riding sat. or sun? I'd like to ride but Sunday is best. As I plan to do some more smoking Saturday. emoji3.png

Not 100% sure that I'm going now as the Bubby's aren't camping and I've got some work to do on the house plus helping my buddy get his cabin ready and building a tree stand to hunt out of for gun week. If I don't end up helping him with the cabin Sunday I could ride. Hit me up tomorrow night and I should know.If I don't end up helping him with the cabin Sunday I could ride. Hit me up tomorrow night and I should know.

Okay will do. I just found out I have to go repo a harley for a friend sat. at 1pm. If dick wad don't cough up the keys, we will have to put it on the trailer. I've never strapped a bike down. I do have a couple straps with the loops in them, to go around the bar's. It always amazed me how people only strap the bars on the bikes and nothing in the rear. I figure put kick stand down as a safety precaution and just strap bar's down tight, any other tips?

16 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Okay will do. I just found out I have to go repo a harley for a friend sat. at 1pm. If dick wad don't cough up the keys, we will have to put it on the trailer. I've never strapped a bike down. I do have a couple straps with the loops in them, to go around the bar's. It always amazed me how people only strap the bars on the bikes and nothing in the rear. I figure put kick stand down as a safety precaution and just strap bar's down tight, any other tips?

Strap the triple trees if possible. The bars on Harley's are notoriously weak and will bend during transport.  Don't really need to strap the back if you get the front down solid but if you want to, strap the swing arm to keep it from dancing around. 

Sounds good to me, keep me updated.

Sry I'm out for this sat. I will be house hunting. We have 3 showings that start at 10:30. The one place needs some tlc but sits on 2 acres has a 2 car attached garage, a large out bldg, and a 6 car pole barn at the rear of the property! As far back as it sits I doubt it even has electric let alone heat. I recently added a 30k ventless infrared heater in my current garage.

56f4c98c3869bf49d2ff166df5dcf8bc.jpg

• Upvote 1

Doesn't look like we're going tomorrow. Supposed to be raining sideways and cold. If it was snowing sideways and cold I'd be in but wet and cold and raw sucks. Plus I have a ton of stuff to get done before it's permanently cold. Finishing up my remodel.

I was wondering about what your guys thoughts with this weather was going to be.

We were thinking we wanna ride! Sucks I was just re looking up the 3 showings I have scheduled for tomorrow and the 1st one with big pole barn went under contract this evening. Still leaves 2, ones in mt sterling the other Circleville. Oh well maybe I'll be back home in time for kick off.

7 hours ago, M_Quick said:

We were thinking we wanna ride! Sucks I was just re looking up the 3 showings I have scheduled for tomorrow and the 1st one with big pole barn went under contract this evening. Still leaves 2, ones in mt sterling the other Circleville. Oh well maybe I'll be back home in time for kick off.

Lookin to get out of the hood? Shawn lives down my Circleville now.