2016 Wayne thread

max power

Ouch...my biggest fear is seriously breaking down in BFE - especially alone. If something like the CDI takes a dump (pretty common on XRL's) there isn't a damn thing you can do but swap it out with a good one.

Which L do you have Scuba? I just picked up a 91 XR250L on Friday.

982419b94eac1823b5d87220f5fe18e1.jpg

I'll be in Tallmadge, Oh that weekend for the Summit Racing all Mustang show.

I purchased a used ECM on ebay for $87 shipped. I fiqured that was worth the gamble over the price of new ranging from $224 to over $300. Quad is back up and running again, so I need to get out and ride!

• 1 month later...
Are any of the bubbys going to be at Wayne this Sunday? My son is going to be home on leave this weekend and has a few spare hour's, and wants to ride.

I know shawn isn't, he has an anniversary he's putting on that I might go to. Not sure about the other degenerates.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Dying Shadow said:

Needs to get my quad dirty hopefully soon after get the closing and what not done on the house

So we might see you next year.So we might see you next year.

i'll be in and out the next couple of weekends. Probably not this weekend but probably the next weekend.

Edited by max power

Planning to take a DR650 and XR250L to Wayne via New Straitsville late Sunday afternoon.  We're gonna stay off the higher traffic main corridor as much as possible, and "Dorr Run's quad mud pits" as a friend puts it.  Any other tips for minimizing the chance of getting bulldozed over?

• 4 weeks later...