But did they have a get out of kitchen pass?

Tonik

Phrasing was all kinds of skewed with that one. I'm not a fan of Kasich, but the quote circling around the interwebs definitely took what he said, and put a negative spin on it.

He was comparing his start in Politics catering to all the sexes in the to how the previous generation catered to only men. His phrasing was terrible, and the media only highlighted that part.

He said that about the same time he de-funded Planned Parenthood. Those two together really hurt him.  My wife was totally going to vote for him in the primary. Last night she made it very clear she was not.

I think it is funny that we are speaking of the one thing that Kasich has said and it blew up over night, yet Trump says some way off the mark things and nobody blinks an eye?!? Obviously just my opinion but if we have Trump as our next president things are going to go down hill fast. Is he smart ABSOLUTELY, would I rather have him doing my budget ABSOLUTELY, but to have him as our commander and chief is a scary situation for us young Americans.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, bowdog said:

I think it is funny that we are speaking of the one thing that Kasich has said and it blew up over night, yet Trump says some way off the mark things and nobody blinks an eye?!? Obviously just my opinion but if we have Trump as our next president things are going to go down hill fast. Is he smart ABSOLUTELY, would I rather have him doing my budget ABSOLUTELY, but to have him as our commander and chief is a scary situation for us young Americans.

I didn't even know he said anything.  Actions speak louder than words.  And his actions say women belong pregnant and in the kitchen.

7 hours ago, MichaelS said:

I didn't even know he said anything.  Actions speak louder than words.  And his actions say women belong pregnant and in the kitchen.

Pretty sure his actions say...

We are not going to fund an organization that takes tax payer money to perform a questionable service, then engages in unethical "for profit" activities to line pockets.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, whaler said:

Pretty sure his actions say...

We are not going to fund an organization that takes tax payer money to perform a questionable service, then engages in unethical "for profit" activities to line pockets.

LOL seriously?  Hi Carly!  Have you followed that case?  There was found to be no wrong doing on the part of Planned Parenthood and the criminals that took those videos were indicted based on a grand jury.  Please educate yourself. 

I suppose providing health services for women is questionable.  I think there are some Islamic countries in the middle east and Africa that think just like you. 

One way or another.

http://publichealth.gwu.edu/content/medicaid-pays-nearly-half-all-births-united-states

Total Number of All U.S. Registered * Hospitals

Number of U.S. Community ** Hospitals

Number of Non-government Not-for-Profit Community Hospitals

Number of Investor-Owned (For-Profit) Community Hospitals

Number of State and Local Government Community Hospitals

• 2 weeks later...
On February 24, 2016 at 6:59 PM, motocat12 said:

One way or another.

http://publichealth.gwu.edu/content/medicaid-pays-nearly-half-all-births-united-states

Because half the country is on assistance.

On 2/24/2016 at 6:59 PM, motocat12 said:

One way or another.

That's an old study, I am certain Obamacare fixed that issue.