Deep South Epic Ride meetup

Heagachongoose

Hey guys. Tried this in Sp 2014 and had no bites, ended up having to back out on the fall ride. I'll be going regardless this time. But I figured I would offer the same thing again this year. This is for the DEEP South central/South Eastern Ohioans (or north/ NE Kentuckians, Northern W.Virginians), that wish to ride to the epic ride in a group. Seeing as little of interest I had last year, route and time is flexible depending on interest. I don't mind to stop or meet anywhere along the way.

Pace will be quite spirited (Med-Med Fast) depending on the weather and other riders comfort. It will be a good warm up ride for the remainder of the day!

UNLESS SOMEONE POSTS HERE I WILL NOT WAIT AT THE MEET SPOTS. I will post my personal phone number a few days before the event in order to provide a way to contact the moto-caravan for last minute stragglers. After a short and perilous initiation you will be accepted into out ranks. 

Just kidding. But really. 

ESTIMATED SADDLE TIME: 3.15 (Start to finish not counting stops) 

I will be departing from Portsmouth Ohio at 7:15am. We will set a tentative meetup in Jackson Ohio @ 8:05ish

British Petroleum 

Mccarty Lane & Rt 35
Jackson, OH 45640

From there secondary meetup in Athens(Just North) @ 8:50ish

Speedway

319 E State St
Athens, OH 45701

From there, 13N to 78E through McConnelsville to 83N to the meeting point. Possibly just meeting at the 78/83 intersection if we are feeling lazy. 

Map Link

I can't figure out how to embed the map with this new format dammit.

Edited by Heagachongoose
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dpgasser said:

Depending on my work schedule (If I can make the ride or not), I would be down with meeting up with you in Athens...I recently moved to Marietta from NEO.

Dave G.

What a great place to live being a rider!

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, dpgasser said:

Yeah, my wife got a good job down here and we relocated in January....needless to say I am not complaining!  Lol!

Hey Dave,  congrats on the move.   The 2 guys I routinely ride with (sumo's) are in your neck of the woods just about every other weekend. We frequent, 339, 530, Dalzell Rd and the usual suspects you are familiar with.  Will have to get together.  Once the riding season gets here I'll txt you when we are heading out.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...