ZX14 wheels and other misc

Helmutt

Other used parts...all in good or new condition, and all bought for a 2008 Kawasaki ZX14.

Used OEM Kawasaki windscreen.  Great shape.  Been in a bag since swapping screen out in 2009 for ZGDB -- $20 shipped.

Used OEM kickstand, stock length and in great shape -- $20 shipped

Used OEM oil filler cap like new ( may fit other year ZX14's or other models ) -- $10 shipped

*SOLD* Used OEM stock brake and clutch levers. In great shape *SOLD*

*SOLD*Used Roaring Toyz ZX14 etched billet mirror blockoffs.  Like new, only used a few times -- $20 shipped*SOLD*

*SOLD* Used OEM rear fender assembly with license lamp.  Near new condition *SOLD*

*SOLD* NEW, unused StompGrip tank kit. Still in original packaging *SOLD*

*SOLD* NEW, unused Galfer SS braided brake line kits front and rear.  Still in original packaging *SOLD*

*SOLD* Used but Like New - Tiger Racing LSR qualified .125" aluminim chainguard *SOLD*

1027151813_HDR~2.jpg

Edited by Helmutt
item sold

• 2 months later...

If someone wants it all, I'm willing to go $500 shipped

Edit - parts are starting to sell, but I'm open to negotiate cash offers

Edited by Hellmutt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I still the wheel sets, stock front pegs, mirror blockoffs, windscreen, and stock kickstand.  I've also found the OEM header pipe, the LH stock muffler & midpipe, and a brand new set of Militant Moto Barrier Bars ( frame slider system ) still in the box.  Hit me up, I need this stuff gone

• 2 months later...

Wheels have sold a while ago, but still have the following for sale....

Roaring Toyz ZX14 etched mirror blockoffs

Stock windscreen

Stock front pegs

Stock kickstand

Stock header pipe and LH silencer

Militant Moto Barrier Bar frame slider system

• 6 months later...

Hello again, you told me to hit you up for those barrier bars for my 14 after the gap trip so that's what I'm doing. I have sliders on it now but those bars look pretty solid. Not sure how much they were new, what would you let them go for?  Luke

20 minutes ago, FORD said:

Hello again, you told me to hit you up for those barrier bars for my 14 after the gap trip so that's what I'm doing. I have sliders on it now but those bars look pretty solid. Not sure how much they were new, what would you let them go for?  Luke

They we're in the $175 range, and are still new in the box.  $90 shipped sound reasonable?

3 minutes ago, FORD said:

That sounds good to me. Let me know how you want me to pay for them and we'll go from there. Thanks.

PayPal work for you?  PM me your address and we'll exchange info

All parts are gone except the windscreen, kickstand, and fill cap.  Will do $30 shipped for all.

Also have stock header and left side muffler in great shape for anyone interested.  I'll give it away for the price of shipping