Sunday NEO Epic Ride meetup - head down to EPIC RIDE MAY 2016

TimTheAzn

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Told you all the sissy's were in this thread. The real riders are in my group going down no matter what.

Just because you ride a couch that blocks rain at anything over 10MPH...

2 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I'm down for whatever. It's just water. At least we'll get to see who has tread on heir tires. :lol:

Also, Tim is a pussy. 

image.png

I got my dad a Nelson Rigg Rain Suit for christmas. For being under $100, their really nice.

Jesus just go to Dick's Sporting goods and buy some Frogg Toggs for 60 bucks. Jesus you sport bikers make shit complicated. Then you will need a tank bag to put it in, and forget to order the adapter to your gas cap.

Toons, bunch of toons.

• Upvote 2

I had a cheap ass Coleman suit like that for our first trip to the Gap and it worked absolutely great. ZERO venting for when it stops raining but just pull your ass over and take it off

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Told you all the sissy's were in this thread. The real riders are in my group going down no matter what.

if the meet is still happening, i wont be meeting in wooster. ill travel with a group of cruisers ive got coming down (my dad and his friends) and follow them down. i wont have to use my phone for directions and therefore wont ruin it. 

33 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I'm still planning to ride down from Ravenna, via 93S/83S from Bolivar. If any NEOs want to meet me in Bolivar, I'll be there by 8:45 and ready to roll out by 9:00. It's exit 93, off I-77S. The giant gas station on the right is where you'll find my black Multistrada. Just a nice cruising pace to the church. 

Take the red one and I'll scrub in those Conti's :D

39 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

So who's meeting in Wooster?

Sent from my iPhone.

Myself, Derek, Wolfman1 are for sure, but believe there are 4-6 more at minimum.  Some have fallen victim to the hate parade.  IP is just a non comformer.

Edited by whaler
  • Upvote 1