Sunday NEO Epic Ride meetup - head down to EPIC RIDE MAY 2016

TimTheAzn

2 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

My advice would be to avoid this group if TimTheAzn is part of it. He will ride like a hooligan, get the law called on you then leave just before they get to you, leaving you to deal with the fallout. You have been warned. I advise looking for a more mature riding group unless you desire the scrutiny of law enforcement.

This is why I ride to the meeting spot alone because it's much less risky. The epic ride is usually much better organized and safer for us non hooligans.

You should ride down with me man.  Donuts, hate and no law.

21 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

My advice would be to avoid this group if TimTheAzn is part of it. He will ride like a hooligan, get the law called on you then leave just before they get to you, leaving you to deal with the fallout. You have been warned. I advise looking for a more mature riding group unless you desire the scrutiny of law enforcement.

This is why I ride to the meeting spot alone because it's much less risky. The epic ride is usually much better organized and safer for us non hooligans.

I was just following someone's lead :)

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

If not, I'll just solo ride it to the church parking lot. 

If you see me on the way down don't follow me. You either are in my group or you are not. :rulez:

1 hour ago, Idiot said:

The weather will be fine!

Trust me

I hope you're right. Btw it would be easier to trust you if you had a different forum name.

• Upvote 3

Not looking good. I'm not going to be at either meet spot unless the weather changes. Unfortunately if this gets moved to Sunday, I most likely wont make it as I have prior engagement Sunday.

Edited by TimTheAzn