Sunday NEO Epic Ride meetup - head down to EPIC RIDE MAY 2016

TimTheAzn

I dont think the times have changed for Sunday, so these times can stay the same. 

I have prior obligations on Sunday, but I am still debating. I will be a game time decision.

Meet spot will be kickstands up at 8:30am from Stop and Go/ Mini Mart (whatever it's called now).    

Address: 825 Dover Road, Wooster, OH 44691

We will take 83S down to New Concord.

Anyone who wants to meet up at in Millersburg or Coshocton is more than welcome to do so, just post so we know to look for you and we can swing through and grab you. 

**If I come, I will be coming from Lakewood, taking 71S and then getting off at Lodi, then taking 83S all the way to the meet spot. If anyone wants to meet me there let me know and we can hash out a time. If not I'll see you gentleman in Wooster.

Edited by TimTheAzn

I will be in Lodi...

But I have been thinking... meeting at stop and go (now minit mart) at the corner of 250 and 83 in Wooster allows better access for Canton/Massillon or Wooster/Mansfield riders.  It's only 20 minutes down the road from Burbank.

Whatever the collective agree to is fine by me.

That could be a secondary meet spot. I am not sure what Derek's exact route is to get down there but I'm pretty sure we roll down 83 for a while and we will end up passing that location. In the past we've met up with people in Millersburg/ Coshocton area as well.

Edited by TimTheAzn

23 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Stop N Rob! Haven't seen one of those in years

Probably not the same chain you remember.  This one was based out of Medina and had 4 stores, 2 in Medina, 1 in Chippawa Lake, and 1 in Wooster.  Recently sold to TA and have been renamed Minit Mart.

30 minutes ago, whaler said:

Probably not the same chain you remember.  This one was based out of Medina and had 4 stores, 2 in Medina, 1 in Chippawa Lake, and 1 in Wooster.  Recently sold to TA and have been renamed Minit Mart.

oh probably not then. The one we frequented and affectionately referred to this as was Stop n Go right on the Cinci campus

I'm thinking whaler is correct in the meet spot.  Wooster is a perfect meet spot.  It's right where the decent roads start to pick up. Plus it's a perfect distance from Wooster to New Concord to make in one go.  That's my recommendation.   Clevelanders can still meet in Lodi if they want. 

Would be about 8:30 kickstands up from Wooster. 

Edited by DerekClouser

33 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

I'm thinking whaler is correct in the meet spot.  Wooster is a perfect meet spot.  It's right where the decent roads start to pick up. Plus it's a perfect distance from Wooster to New Concord to make in one go.  That's my recommendation.   Clevelanders can still meet in Lodi if they want. 

Yes, this is where the high speed sweepers start. Wooster makes more sense for a meet spot. Anybody else along the way could just fall in. Maybe we should have a couple different groups on this so we can just reunite in New Concord if we should just happen to get separated. Subscribed.

Hmm. I'll see if I can edit the first post with this info about the Wooster meet up. And a time I would be rolling through Lodi if anyone wanted to jump in.

I'm in for this meet-up!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hell yea! It'll be fun to ride together again.

Yes, this is where the high speed sweepers start. Wooster makes more sense for a meet spot. Anybody else along the way could just fall in. Maybe we should have a couple different groups on this so we can just reunite in New Concord if we should just happen to get separated. Subscribed.

What kind of groups were you thinking? Are we going to take 83 all the way down?

Sent from my iPhone.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Hmm. I'll see if I can edit the first post with this info about the Wooster meet up. And a time I would be rolling through Lodi if anyone wanted to jump in.

Hell yea! It'll be fun to ride together again.

What kind of groups were you thinking? Are we going to take 83 all the way down?

Sent from my iPhone.

83 the whole way...meet spot is on 83 in New Concord.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Dunno. She starts and doesn't stop, so I guess that's good. I haven't put tags on her, yet. I'm sure she's fine. The electrical part I replaced had definitely failed. I found the short in it. Should be good to go. 

Good good, get that Dego Hipster bike running so I can chase that bad boy around this season.

• Upvote 1

I plan on meeting at stop and go (now minit mart) at the corner of 250 and 83 in Wooster at 8:00AM, top off tank, KSU 8:30AM! Look forward to the Epic Ride.

1 hour ago, ricer1 said:

I plan on meeting at stop and go (now minit mart) at the corner of 250 and 83 in Wooster at 8:00AM, top off tank, KSU 8:30AM! Look forward to the Epic Ride.

Took me a min to figure out what KSU meant. I was like why are you going to Kent?

My advice would be to avoid this group if TimTheAzn is part of it. He will ride like a hooligan, get the law called on you then leave just before they get to you, leaving you to deal with the fallout. You have been warned. I advise looking for a more mature riding group unless you desire the scrutiny of law enforcement.

This is why I ride to the meeting spot alone because it's much less risky. The epic ride is usually much better organized and safer for us non hooligans.

• Upvote 2