unOFFICIAL Epic Ride 2016 - POSTPONED TO RAINDATE SUNDAY, May 22, 2016

DerekClouser

26 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I was to understand there would be punch and pie. 

I think you misunderstood.  I took it as we we're all to take turns punching Tonik in the pie hole?  :D

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Tonik said:

No donuts for you, just an ass whooping.

Perfect.  I dont need donuts, and if you could kick about 60 pounds out of my ass I would be forever grateful

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GeoMotoVlogger said:

I'm going.... Is there a official sign up?

You just did.  Chime in with what group you'd like to ride with ( slow, med, fast ) so Derek has an idea of the headcount

Hey there! Looking forward to it again. I've just been busy with work, work and more work. I'll b there again riding w Helmut and his boss. I'll be bringing two other experienced riders as well. Btw. This new sight looks great. I just need to figure it out. I'm computer stupid really. I'm like America  Offline....lol. Hope to see u all soon!!

• Upvote 1

On 3/5/2016 at 0:18 PM, o-no-moto said:

Is there a spring tee shirt thread yet?

On 3/6/2016 at 11:50 PM, Wolfman1 said:

Derek, we doing a t-shirt for this one?

There WILL be a t-shirt thread.  The longest I can hold the campaign through teespring is 4 weeks. I wanted to get it a  bit closer to the actual ride so more people would have the ability to purchase one. You'll probably see the thread pop up in about 1-2 weeks. 

• Upvote 3

I plan to be in on this again this year. I rode with Helmutt last year during the spring and had a blast. I'd be glad to ride in his group again or a med-fast group because I know he brings a crew with him as it is. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, durk said:

I plan to be in on this again this year. I rode with Helmutt last year during the spring and had a blast. I'd be glad to ride in his group again or a med-fast group because I know he brings a crew with him as it is. 

Glad to have you in our parade again man.  The western Ohio group may grow some more closer to the ride date, but there's plenty of room.  Be good to see ya again

• Upvote 1