unOFFICIAL Epic Ride 2016 - POSTPONED TO RAINDATE SUNDAY, May 22, 2016

DerekClouser

1 hour ago, Connie14 said:

If you wouldn't have posted that portion of video,  I believe that I was the only one that saw it. 

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

So you blured that one part near the beginning so we couldn't see you way over the yellow?

Yea. Lol. I shot the gap instead of taking the small s curve. I never do that but something told me to do it at the time. Just blurred so new riders don't think it's okay. 

yes thank you all! i have a lot of good footage from the go pro and the HD ghost...jhst need to figute out howvto edit it and post it...im kinda computer stupid..lol...sad but true....i just keep buying new SD cards.... :o

19 minutes ago, DUBIE said:

yes thank you all! i have a lot of good footage from the go pro and the HD ghost...jhst need to figute out howvto edit it and post it...im kinda computer stupid..lol...sad but true....i just keep buying new SD cards.... :o

Yea I'd like to see that footage, as yours would be the ONLY one from our Group! :)

thank you for all the pics and videos guys. It really takes a lot of effort to take time to shoot it then edit it and post up. Its sort of a nagging headache in the back of mind (at least for me) thinking about doing it and then worrying about getting it on here, thanks again

It was so nice to meet every one again. Been trying to stay away from forums thinking that would help with the ride addiction and sort of kick it, but i guess this disease has no cure. It was pretty easy to stay away during winter times. But come spring the very first ride pauly posted i started following the thread peripherally and bam i was there for the first ride of the season :D

and then for the epic ride, was following once in a while since the initial date i could not make it, and then fate and rain gods made it possible for the rain date :D These are sure tell tale signs that i am supposed to keep riding and not trying halfheartedly to quit something.

Anyways once again it was very nice to meet all the old friends and meet lot of new faces. Will see you all guys around more. Derek as always very clean and nicely organized. And whaler and family you guys are going beyond the call of duty to make things great.

Dave next time you make the trek down from MI i will try my lvl best to meet you and give show you the route i used while coming from michigan to take to make things easier and fun.

• Upvote 3