unOFFICIAL Epic Ride 2016 - POSTPONED TO RAINDATE SUNDAY, May 22, 2016

DerekClouser

FYI for those of you in my group....we are gonna roll pretty quickly after the meat and great in the parking lot.  I need to get back at a decent hour.  Plenty of time to chit chat and all that...just need to be back.  We will probably take off right after the fast group.  Since we are doing the route in reverse we won't have any issues with being behind a slower group, or in front of a faster group.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bshultz0930 said:

Anyone have a spare OR sticker laying around? I need to get my bike tagged properly. 

Casper was supposed to send me some. He didn't. He sucks but claims he will be there.

8 hours ago, snot said:

June is gap and race season. The ride was always in the fall around October until a few years ago when we added spring as a 2nd ride. I like the fall rides better.

This.

Fall is slightly easier to get good weather. Which is probably half the reason I've only ever been to the fall scheduled ones 

Sweet I just saw that this has been moved to Sunday!  I will be able to make this one.  If anyone is traveling by Fairlawn or Akron and wants to meet up let me know.

Medium/Fast

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.

Jeff

Edited by xVICIOUSx

28 minutes ago, xVICIOUSx said:

Sweet I just saw that this has been moved to Sunday!  I will be able to make this one.  If anyone is traveling by Fairlawn or Akron and wants to meet up let me know.

Medium/Fast

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.

Jeff

Derek will be leaving Copley in the am to head for Wooster NEO meet.  Might want to shoot him a PM.

@DerekClouser

Wife gave me the ok. I plan on making this tomorrow as long as my knee feels good. Over did it this week and fighting swelling in the knee I had acl surgery on. I'll ride with Hellmutt or a medium fast group.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DerekClouser said:

80 Beef Dogs, 25 hamburgers, chips, water. 

:wtf:  Sooo......we each need to eat a burger, 3 hotdogs, some chips, and 4 bottles of water?!   I'll shit myself on the ride home!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, durk said:

Wife gave me the ok. I plan on making this tomorrow as long as my knee feels good. Over did it this week and fighting swelling in the knee I had acl surgery on. I'll ride with Hellmutt or a medium fast group.

Hope the knee is up to it, be good to meet again

• Upvote 1