unOFFICIAL Epic Ride 2016 - POSTPONED TO RAINDATE SUNDAY, May 22, 2016

DerekClouser

7 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

I'm at 300 miles. Break in oil change is 600. I work tomorrow 1-10p. I doubt I can ride 300 miles from when I wake up 8 get to work, not be miserable from riding in the rain, or ride 300 miles after work and have the mental capacity to function.

Oooh I didnt know you had a New bike, thought ya had an older bike and was just giving ya shit for not being an "Oil change Nazi" :p lol

40 minutes ago, Anselm Dewar said:

Anybody from the Wooster, Ohio area going?

NEO group is meeting in Wooster to ride down. 8AM at the Minit Mart (old Stop and Go) @ route 83 and 250.

its spelled correctly!

Edited by whaler
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, JackFlash said:

would start voting to have this event in June.

Any Newark area riders that want to wait at OH-13 / I-70

for Hellmutt's merry band of riders to go by, I'll be there

by 0930 to join up with them until 0945.

June is gap and race season. The ride was always in the fall around October until a few years ago when we added spring as a 2nd ride. I like the fall rides better.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, snot said:

June is gap and race season. The ride was always in the fall around October until a few years ago when we added spring as a 2nd ride. I like the fall rides better.

Only reason I like Spring better is we have a full winter to prepare, schedule, etc. and then introduce everyone together towards the beginning of the year.  New friendships and riding buddies can be made and utilized through the rest of the season.  

Just sucks we can't seem to get it right with weather recently. 

13 minutes ago, Bergy said:

anyone heading out from the Dayton area, I am in Centerville. Any meeting point?

Meet us at Competition Accessories tomorrow morning if you'd like

Edited by Hellmutt

I just want one good day to try the New Concord route in it's entirety.  The ride to New Concord or back, I dont care if it rains....just want the route itself to be dry and clear for once.  Logan is a little closer for us westerners, but not by much.  

48 minutes ago, Tonik said:

That day will be tomorrow sir.  It is looking really good.

We must be looking at different weather reports. I'm showing 40% chance of rain all afternoon tomorrow. 

38 minutes ago, Casper said:

We must be looking at different weather reports. I'm showing 40% chance of rain all afternoon tomorrow. 

Yea, you are looking at the wrong one...I am not.

5 hours ago, whaler said:

NEO group is meeting in Wooster to ride down. 8AM at the Minit Mart (old Stop and Go) @ route 83 and 250.

its spelled correctly!

Oh man great to know, I think I'll definately go. I may have to leave a bit early as I need to be back in town by 6pm though. Unless we'll be done by 4 or so.

I'm unsure where the minut mart is, but I'll seach the location.

Good call weatherman. My weather app looked fairly optimistic.

btw it suggests 3% chance all day tomorrow with a 1 hr 23% spike. So that's probably wrong

It's called the NeverRideYourMotorcycleYouMightGetWet app

Edited by motocat12
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Casper said:

40% is a perfect day in ohio you going to be riding rout this lone wolf will be stocking this rout after I wack some shack grass