unOFFICIAL Epic Ride 2016 - POSTPONED TO RAINDATE SUNDAY, May 22, 2016

DerekClouser

Super sad bro! But I'll be there in hell must group w 2 others. We may trailer over. The last two years have been miserable on the ride home in two hrs of rain....torential down pours to be honest...lol.. but we will meet u all at the church. If there is a T shirt I'd love to buy one again .Large please. You all b safe 

T-SHIRTS ARE OFFICIALLY ON SALE 

Same as last season - Tshirts are on sale through Teespring.  Teespring set the price at $22.99 for each t-shirt and $5.00 for a sticker if you want one.  

Campaign ends April 27, 2016.  This will allow plenty of time for shipping before the event.  I'd like to see as many people reppin' these shirts as possible for our group picture.  

Being as we are moving to only one Epic Ride per year, don't miss out on this years shirt!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR T-SHIRT OR STICKER

tshirt%20preview_zpsrsomgskc.png

Logo (Sticker)

Epic%20Ride%202016%20Logo_zpsgkbmevpq.pn

Text

text_zpskgbmwwci.png

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Hi guys, May 21st cannot get here fast enuff damnit! :)

Hey, could any of you locals recommend a good Hotel/Motel  nearest to the meeting spot?

Thanks!

Back east one exit is Cambridge.  Several decent hotels there. Or west a few exits in Zainsville.  Zainsville would technically be the bigger town, more food choices and what not.

1 hour ago, jschaf said:

Is anyone going commando with assless leather chaps for this ride?  I'm considering, but don't want stick out in the crowd.

Yes. I will also be sporting a wife beater shirt and blasting Steppenwolf's Born to be Wild from the speakers. And flip flops. And no helmet.

Was going to do that last fall but the weather did not cooperate.

Unfortunately Ive got a ton going on the next 2 months.. moving at the end of this month and Baby the middle of june.. I would love to make this but it will be a last minute deal for me. And ill be trucking it down if I go because we will be staying the weekend at the inlaws.  its penciled in. I ll fit in where I can..  

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to make this, slow group i guess. i did ride this past weekend with the CSBA and i was right behind @JCMathis so it shouldn't be a big deal. I'll be meeting with in @Hellmutt Columbus and then ride there. certainly this will be my first Epic ride but i've been riding for a couple years. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/12/2016 at 6:40 PM, shadyone said:

Unfortunately Ive got a ton going on the next 2 months.. moving at the end of this month and Baby the middle of june.. I would love to make this but it will be a last minute deal for me. And ill be trucking it down if I go because we will be staying the weekend at the inlaws.  its penciled in. I ll fit in where I can..  

Congrats, Daddy to be!  Hope you can make the ride, be good to see ya.  Where's the move taking you to?