Gang fight at motorcycle expo in Denver

Casper

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

Anyway, back on topic.

Z.jpg.0a2c9cc2917ed76518889e42519547b8.j

How is that back on topic.  Harley idiots have a fight at a bike show and people end up dead.  This leads us to discuss the lack of Ducati reliability.  You don't have to bust on us about that, any owner knows all about it already and accepts it as part of the charm .  :)

7 hours ago, vf1000ride said:

How is that back on topic.  Harley idiots have a fight at a bike show and people end up dead.  This leads us to discuss the lack of Ducati reliability.  You don't have to bust on us about that, any owner knows all about it already and accepts it as part of the charm .  :)

It was a Duc guy that took us down this path in this thread and since we are making generalities about Harely peeps then all the Duc peeps are going down with him. :lol: I know lots of Harely peeps, they are not criminals. I also know lots of Duc peeps and all of them that have followed me down twisty roads have crashed, except one.

Maybe they crashed because of mechanical failure?  :dunno:

6 hours ago, Tonik said:

It was a Duc guy that took us down this path in this thread and since we are making generalities about Harely peeps then all the Duc peeps are going down with him. :lol:

Assume you're referring to me? How am I "going down?"

Your opinion along with all of the other HD riders / wanna be's means less than nothing.  Hope you all crash and die in your own leaky oil. The  World will be better off without you.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tonik said:

It was a Duc guy that took us down this path in this thread and since we are making generalities about Harely peeps then all the Duc peeps are going down with him. :lol: I know lots of Harely peeps, they are not criminals. I also know lots of Duc peeps and all of them that have followed me down twisty roads have crashed, except one.

Maybe they crashed because of mechanical failure?  :dunno:

The mechanical failure that caused the Ducati's to go down was probably the oil slick he hit from the line of Harley's blocking the road in front of him.  :lol::riding:

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, vf1000ride said:

The mechanical failure that caused the Ducati's to go down was probably the oil slick he hit from the line of Harley's blocking the road in front of him.  :lol::riding:

You know, it doesn't even matter that I dont have a Harley, that is a great post sir. :lol:

It works both ways

If you think the wave is a sign of respect you are wrong it is just a courtesy.  Probably ½ of the metrics that I wave at do not wave back ether. Hell ½ the Harley riders do not also   I do not always wave back but it is because I have noticed something behind you that may be a danger to my safety that I have my focus on like a car 2 or 3 cars back that has its left turn signal on or a car coming up on my right in a drive way that you did not see or just a dog on my side of the road it could be any number of things. So just because they did not wave back do not think they are being and asshat.  All riders are a special breed they all are proud of the bikes they ride and if anyone starts to talk shit about their bikes they will defend them.  You riders that have the bad attitudes about Harley riders need to show up for some of the veterans’ organized runs and find out what respect is really about.  I can guaranty no one will give you any grief over the bike you are riding only because they really do not care a rider is a rider.  Remember there are asshats that ride every brand of motorcycle do not let a few spoil it for everyone.

I know that I like to stir the pot a little in the winter when I get bored but some of you make it to dam easy.  LOL

• Upvote 2

When I am out of the kitchen and riding, I notice almost everyone waves, nods, or acknowledges my wave. I often wonder if it's because I am a girl or a midget. or maybe both, it could be they notice the out of kitchen pass in front of me... 

as for the Harley vs duc... I can't afford either. I ride kawi's, easy to maintain (cheap too) and one still under warranty. 

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1