Gang fight at motorcycle expo in Denver

Casper

On 1/31/2016 at 9:58 PM, Casper said:

You're not pirate enough. 

Hoping to get a leather vest with some patches and a bandanna for Xmas next year so I can go to the Expo next year.

Adding some Kevlar probably wouldn't hurt......

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Earache said:

Hoping to get a leather vest with some patches and a bandanna for Xmas next year so I can go to the Expo next year.

Adding some Kevlar probably wouldn't hurt......

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004RLJKPY?tag=viglink20376-20

Here is a quick way to get you in to the Pirate poser mode You will also have to dump the plastic ride and get some real iron. LOL.

This vest will even get you some good laughs from the real pirates

Edited by HeavyDuty

2 minutes ago, HeavyDuty said:

Here is a quick way to get you in to the Pirate poser mode You will also have to dump the plastic ride and get some real iron. LOL.

LMAO

By J. Wells on October 18, 2015
So I thought this was the real thing. I was so excited to open the box and admire my newly found badassedness in the full length mirror. Wow! I had like three days of stubble from not shaving since Sunday school earlier in the week. Man, it make me feel like one seasoned tough hombre! I knew about a bar with lots of bikes out front, but I figured since the bikes were all Harley's, and no gold wings or cam ams, these guys were probably to stupid to know if I was really a biker or not. (I parked the Camry across the street). Well, I took a deep breath, and entered the world if my new biker friends. Hell man, I marched right up to that bar and ordered a gimlet! I didn't even know what that was, but I saw a cool guy order it in a black and white movie. I'm not sure what happened next, but somehow I'm now stuck in a electric wheel chair for life. Which is kinda like being a biker. Open air and all that. I found another place here on Amazon that sells biker stickers, so now they are all over my wheelchair. Living the dream. 1%er. 

3 hours ago, HeavyDuty said:

This vest will even get you some good laughs from the real pirates

Sweet! I won't even have to collect the patches!

Now I gotta find me a chain wallet............

• Upvote 2

On 2/2/2016 at 9:33 AM, ludwb675 said:

Don't forget the ass-less chaps!

Nothing screams Harley rider like a bare assed  guy on a loud twin. Still, needs the chain wallet, bandanna, fingerless gloves and some tatted up, saggy titted old  skank on the back seat to complete the ensemble. 

chaps_zps3ancvgwa.jpg

1 hour ago, HeavyDuty said:

You have to love the Ducati riders also LMAO

I believe that was done in jest (still pretty gay tho), whereas the HD homo's live that life.

Edited by Earache

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

Dang that hurts man.  :)   I must be the rarity as I have 3 Ducati's, 2 of them are track bikes.  I have never been to a starbucks and I don't drink wine.  The hard truth is my Sportclassic(the road legal one) did have to get towed home twice last year and a third time I just pushed it back because I was close enough.  The Italians can be finicky at times. :lolhitsign:

1 hour ago, vf1000ride said:

Dang that hurts man.  :)   I must be the rarity as I have 3 Ducati's, 2 of them are track bikes.  I have never been to a starbucks and I don't drink wine.  The hard truth is my Sportclassic(the road legal one) did have to get towed home twice last year and a third time I just pushed it back because I was close enough.  The Italians can be finicky at times. :lolhitsign:

If it makes you feel any better I had to haul my last kawasaki back from f'ing Canada in a Uhaul once. Thank goodness for trip interuption insurance. Best 12 bucks I ever spent.