Who are the OG members of OR??

330racing

6 minutes ago, Casper said:

Yeah? 

You don't remember us talking about how before you bought the domain it was a car forum that I was briefly apart of? It was that day we went to Thurman's 

Edited by Bad324

Just now, Casper said:

Oh yeah. Wasn't it for Cavaliers or something? 

Listen, I'm an asshole but not the kind of asshole that would have bought a Cavalier. It was mostly GM N-body's lol

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

3 Aug 2008 - I worked with Casper AKA Satan, when he was developing the website. I started looking for a new motorcycle about then, and it took a while to find what I wanted. It was Casper that found the motorcycle that I bought. I don't think I joined till after I bought that motorcycle, despite the two old motorcycles I already had.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ReconRat said:

3 Aug 2008 - I worked with Casper AKA Satan, when he was developing the website. I started looking for a new motorcycle about then, and it took a while to find what I wanted. It was Casper that found the motorcycle that I bought. I don't think I joined till after I bought that motorcycle, despite the two old motorcycles I already had.

Site went live in June of 2006. :) 

• Upvote 1

on topic, i think i join something like summer of 08. then at some point, many users were deleted and i had to re-log in and used my same intro (beep beep boop bop biatch)

and the rest is who hist----whogivesafuck