New software...

Casper

FYI for everyone.  The conversion made the old posts a little wonky.  The quoted text isn't exactly the same.  It is indented but no box and no indication who was quoted. No biggie as far as I am concerned. Just a heads up.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Casper said:

I'm going to be working on it over the next few days/weeks. I'm trying to make it look very similar to how it looked before. 

this will help calm some of the bitching. I like it already

I've always been able to do it? (Via Tapatalk) I've never figured out until this update how to upload pics via the web client.

Also when you guys are saying mobile you mean the mobile web browser on your phones right? Not tapatalk.

Edited by TimTheAzn

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

I've always been able to do it? (Via Tapatalk) I've never figured out until this update how to upload pics via the web client.

Also when you guys are saying mobile you mean the mobile web browser on your phones right? Not tapatalk.

Correct, mobile means mobile site in browser. 

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Anyone find a way to open a thread to 'last unread' for lack of a better description?  I keep opening up on the first page.

On the desktop site, click the icon to the left of the thread. Not sure how to make it work on mobile yet. Trying to figure out if I can set that as a default. 

7 minutes ago, snot said:

I never used the mobile view. I use to use desktop view on my phone. There was a link at the bottom on the old set up. maybe I need to adjust to change??

That's not an option anymore. It's a reactive theme, so it automatically adjusts based on your screen size. 

5 minutes ago, whaler said:

Where is the easy to access most recent threads?  The activity is a jumbled mess.

looks cool, but feels like navigating Andriod.

not sure how I feel at the moment.

Unread content. https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/discover/unread/. Although it's having issues at the moment.