New software...

Casper

51 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Not that I can see, but I didn't try very hard.

8 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

My suspicion is It's probably more of an admin function (i.e. install add-on/plug-in) than something a mod can do as part of a configuration.

In other words, above your skill level, @Tonik.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ScubaCinci said:

When you do a custom stream, above the list of topics is shows the stream name and the filters associated with that stream...any way to make that section collapsible?

Can you screenshot it? Not entirely sure what you're talking about. 

So when you create a new stream you can drill down and just select certain forums and sub forums as below in the first image.  After you save it, it displays all the forums you selected when you are in that feed.  On mobile it looks like ass and takes up a lot of the screen. See second pic.

topics1.JPG

topics2.JPG

• Upvote 1

And how do you insert multiple pics with comments? So it is:

Witty Comment

<pic>

2nd witty comment

<2nd pic>

All I can get is attach to the end of the post.  Drag and drop from desktop doesn't work at all...but that seems promising. On the old crappy software we had we would attach then 'insert' into the post.

4 minutes ago, Tonik said:

And how do you insert multiple pics with comments? So it is:

So the answer is save them to your account first, which is where they end up anyway and then bottom right 'insert other media'

Most of the time when I click to add a reply it will automatically populate the field with the last reply I posted on that particular thread. It also plays little hijinks and shenanigans with quoting people. Last mobile version was better.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Thats the draft auto save feature. At times it sucks, and at others it helps. If it can be easily disabled I vote disable it.

I love it. Some hate it. Looking for a way to allow individuals to disable if they want. Going to be a hack. 

4 hours ago, Tonik said:

So when you create a new stream you can drill down and just select certain forums and sub forums as below in the first image.  After you save it, it displays all the forums you selected when you are in that feed.  On mobile it looks like ass and takes up a lot of the screen. See second pic.

topics1.JPG

topics2.JPG

That should be an easy template change. I'll dig into it later and see what I can find. Probably make it disappear in mobile. 

4 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

It also plays little hijinks and shenanigans with quoting people.

Yeah, I've found that if you're going to mess with the contents of a quote, you had better at least start typing your reply, or it may not let you get to the end of the reply, outside of the quote!  That's how I did it on this post.

Maybe this what what ya'll were talking about before but I just noticed this last night. When I'm logged in as a Supporter I don't have the option to view " see who gave reputation". But when my wife is logged in she can hover over the little heart and click on it and it will tell her "Who gave reputation" and she isn't a supporter.

1 hour ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

The quote thing and the auto save feature are fucking killing me. Probably very practical and useful for desktop users. Just a huge herpes sore for me.

I love it personally. Especially when I'm in mid reply, have to do something else then come back. I'm looking into options though.