Ohio Strip Clubs?

ScubaCinci

I watched two girls screw and go down on each other for almost twenty minutes before the lookout gave them the heads up that the manager was on the way from the office. It's was quite a fun show. They were having quite a riot with each other and the crowd. It was pretty fun. I can't even go to a strip club now because nothing will top that.

I'm pretty sure this is place where the cursive "Daddy's Girl" tattoo was above a girls Jayjay.

• Upvote 1

I never referred to them as titty bars because it wasn't all that long ago where you got to see much more than titties. Since the law changed, I'm not even sure if that's permissible anymore so the 'titty bar' appellation may be more accurate now.

I never referred to them as titty bars because it wasn't all that long ago where you got to see much more than titties. Since the law changed, I'm not even sure if that's permissible anymore so the 'titty bar' appellation may be more accurate now.

Ah the good old days.... When you sat at the stage and a girl removed your hat with her snatch flaps and showed everyone her b-hole.....

• Upvote 1

The law changed? I'm not a frequent visitor but Within a year I was at one near Deerfield, it was full on nakkidness. Even had a shower room were two girls butt naked give each other a scrubbing.

can he still get Bad a job?

There are pretty much two qualifications to getting the job as a stripper:

1. Can you take your clothes off?
  2. Does anyone else want to see you take your clothes off(and pay for that privilege)?

If either of the above is true, especially #2, then you can get a job as a stripper.

There are pretty much two qualifications to getting the job as a stripper:

• Can you take your clothes off?
  • Does anyone else want to see you take your clothes off(and pay for that privilege)?
If either of the above is true, especially #2, then you can get a job as a stripper.

You've never been to the executives den in Euclid have you? #2 goes right out the window.

• Upvote 1

You've never been to the executives den in Euclid have you? #2 goes right out the window.

Sorry to hear that, that place used to be epic. But haven't been there in 20+ years. That seems to be the theme of this thread, The stripper bars in Ohio now all suck, and not in a good way.

• Upvote 2

It sounds like the law changed so that if they get nekkid, they have to stay at least 6' away though I can't find the exact legislation. Found this on another site, as usual, the laws are very convoluted....

No patron who is not a member of the employee's immediate family shall knowingly touch any employee while that employee is nude or seminude or touch the clothing of any employee while that employee is nude or seminude.

No employee who regularly appears nude or seminude on the premises of a sexually oriented business, while on the premises of that sexually oriented business and while nude or seminude, shall knowingly touch a patron who is not a member of the employee's immediate family or another employee who is not a member of the employee's immediate family or the clothing of a patron who is not a member of the employee's immediate family or another employee who is not a member of the employee's immediate family or allow a patron who is not a member of the employee's immediate family or another employee who is not a member of the employee's immediate family to touch the employee or the clothing of the employee.

Whoever violates division (B) of this section is guilty of illegally operating a sexually oriented business, a misdemeanor of the first degree.

Whoever violates division © of this section is guilty of illegal sexually oriented activity in a sexually oriented business. If the offender touches a specified anatomical area of the patron or employee, or the clothing covering a specified anatomical area, a violation of division © of this section is a misdemeanor of the first degree. If the offender does not touch a specified anatomical area of the patron or employee, or the clothing covering a specified anatomical area, a violation of division © of this section is a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.

"Nudity," "nude," or "state of nudity" means the showing of the human male or female genitals, pubic area, vulva, anus, anal cleft, or cleavage with less than a fully opaque covering; or the showing of the female breasts with less than a fully opaque covering of any part of the nipple.
 "Seminude" or "state of seminudity" means a state of dress in which opaque clothing covers not more than the genitals, pubic region, and nipple of the female breast, as well as portions of the body covered by supporting straps or devices.

Sorry to hear that, that place used to be epic. But haven't been there in 20+ years. That seems to be the theme of this thread, The stripper bars in Ohio now all suck, and not in a good way.

I used to have some business contacts that flew into Cleveland 3-4 times a year.  That was around 1999-2000.  They insisted on a trip to the E-Den every time.